Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BostonSearcher Posts: 3

I had this bear when I was a kid.  I have been looking for years to find one.  It was a brown bear with a white snout.  It had a Toby name tag on it.  I don't know much about it.  I was told my Aunt got it at a bank as a giveaway in Boston area mid 70s.  I lived in TN at the time.  Does this ring any bells?  I would love to know the name of the bear so I can track it down.   Thank you.

Or if anybody has any ideas on how to find a lost bear?  I am new to this.

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

I don't think this is a bear I would know, even with a picture as I know more about European bears, but have you tried searching google images with certain phrases like 'brown bear with white snout, Toby' you may be lucky and spot your bear.

Janbee, Thank you for replying.  I did check out Google image and EBay to see if I could find a picture.  We moved around a lot as a kid and my parents weren't really big fans of pictures.  In fact I have only one of me as a child, and that is a school picture. 

LitWit, the Bear in question is very similar to that one.  I saw him on Google.  Very close to that, but mine had a sewn on Toby name tag on his chest. 

Thank you both for replying.  I know you guys must get vague questions like this all time, but I reall don't know how to track these down.

Board footer