Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Here is a wee 9 cm pixie bear that is part of the 'down in the woods' piece I have been working on. Hope you like him bear_original 1398677038_sv200874.jpg
1398677110_sv200836.jpg
Bodmin Woodtuft is a tiny fellow that you might not notice when going about your business. In fact some people don’t even believe that pixies exist.  That’s a very foolish point of view as they are a little like four leaf clovers, they are there if you have the time and patience to seek them out.  I suppose it doesn’t help that he is mainly out and about at dusk and late in to the evening and could easily be mistaken for an unusually large moth or a small bat. Pixie bears are the rarest of all and only inhabit the deepest most overgrown parts of the woods. They are the only ones that can take off their wings for the winter denning to prevent them getting all rumpled up in the bed sheets. Bodmin has a soft cushioned chest under his bed where he carefully stores them while he is sleeping.

Conni Germany

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub CUTE!!!

Zhennijen Jennifer Wang Bears
Adelaide, South Australia
Website

bear_shocked Pixie bears.... bear_shocked bear_shocked  I KNEW they were real!!!

I love your little Bodmin!  bear_wub He looks like such a sweetie. And that "Down the Woods" piece is fabulous, especially those mushrooms!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Awww, he is such a cute little pixie bear!  I love his wings.  :love:
Your "down in the woods"piece is really beautiful and it makes me dream of an enchanted forest where all these lovely creatures live in peace and harmony.  bear_smile

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

How cute is this!!!!!  Love the story!  What did you use to make the wings?

Board footer