Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Densteds Densteds
Website

1401624669_picture_1159_medium.jpg

Hi everyone,

After a long break from bearmaking due to family commitments and moving house after 30 years (ugh!what a nightmare) I am finally getting back into creating some new teddies.

This little fellow is the smallest teddy I have made so far. He is a real sweetheart, and I'm over the moon with how he turned out. Jamie is made from short pale beige German mohair, is 5 way jointed, with a perle cotton stitched nose and measures 13cms approx 5ins from head to toe.

He has been aged to reflect a little old vintage bear & is filled with polyfill & glass beads. Jamie has a tiny vintage bell with leather cord around his little neck.

Jamie is a collectible artist bear with small parts and therefore not suitable for children.

He is available for adoption from my blog, bearpile or etsy page or ebay. His larger companion Sebastian is also available.

Thanks so much for taking a peek,

hugs
Denise.

1401625188_picture_1167_medium.jpg

1401625392_picture_1181_medium.jpg

Densteds Densteds
Website

Thanks so much Pink, I really appreciate your  lovely comment, you're a sweetie!!!. bear_flower

Conni Germany

bear_wub  They are so beautiful!!! I like your vintage style.

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub No wonder your over the moon he is lovely bear_wub and you have captured the vintage look perfectly!
michelle

Densteds Densteds
Website

Conni & Michelle,

Thank you, very much.  bear_flower

Board footer