Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Jane,
              Just posting to ask how your darling Holly is doing??. We have not heard for a wee while and worried that you and Holly were OK.  You are always in our thoughts and Prayers you know. 
                  Warmest Hugs Rita xxxxx

Densteds Densteds
Website

Rita..Thanks for starting this thread, I was just about to start one myself....

I hope everything is alright Jane, we're worried about you & little Holly...please let us know when you have a chance.
Think of you
hugs,
Denise.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Me too!  We'd really like to know how you and Holly are doing, Jane.  I've been checking for an update for the past few days. 

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Same here, Jane.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Ditto Jane. Still got all crossables crossed!  :hug:

Eileen

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Jane, I hope your beloved Holly is being healed!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

No News?

I hope Holly is recovering Jane  :pray:   :pray:   :pray:

Penny xxx

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'd like to hear about an update on Holly too.   I'm glad you asked, Rita.    :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane I hope that your sweet Holly is doing alright ....  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yes, Jane I have been wondering how Holly is getting on?
Hope all is well with your Family.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:
I hope she is all right.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

2Holly07.03.jpgThank you all for being so kind and thinking of my sweet baby, Holly. She is still very sick although yesterday she was a lot brighter after a blood transfusion. The vet says she has an autoimune dissorder which is killing her red blood cells and platlets. We are all praying that the transfussion will keep her going long enough for the medication to take over and boost her body into making her blood stronger. She was so pleased to see us yesterday and sat happily for a cuddle with us. I pray that todays blood count is a good one. I have cried so much since Thursday and can't get our sweet girl off of my mind. Please keep sending your prayers Holly's way, she really needs them.
The Picture is of Holly taken Tuesday after the transfusion.

Hugs Jane
P.S Sorry that I have not been posting replies to your postings, but I'm sure you all understand. Hugs to everyone who needs one, hugs to all of you.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Jane, I was so pleased to hear that Holly is coping well with the transfusion, I will be thinking of her and you and hoping the medication helps. 

HUGS xx
Catherine

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Thank-You Jane for posting ,we do know how hard it must be for you all watching your little one being so ill. Just take of yourself and we will all be here for you if you need us.   Warm Hugs from Rita xxxx

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hugs to you Jane and prayers for your sweet girl Hollie.
What a sweety .......  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Bless your heart Jane

Big Hugs
Kassie

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Aw Jane, i wish Holly all the best and am keeping my fingers crossed that she recovers quickly.

I shall do my 'Get Well Soon Native American Indian Dance in the Garden in the Rain Type Thingy'  for her

Thinking of you both Jane  :pray:  :hug:  bear_wub

Penny xxx

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I pray that Holly can continue to improve. Your all in my prayers. Post when you can as we are worried about you and Holly.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Jane..that poor sweet little dog, she is such a darling...I'm praying so hard that she'll come through this, I can imagine the terrible heartache you're going through.  I know how ill you been so please take care of yourself too!:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Jane, I'm so glad to hear she's hanging in there. I pray that she'll continue to improve and be back to herself soon. Thanks for giving us an update. We've all been thinking of you and sweet Holly.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Keep up the good work Holl.Everyone is rooting for you.Positive thinking from all over the world!!!
Diane xxx

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I am sending good thoughts and prayers to you and Holly, Jane.  She is such a sweet girl and she looks so content with her snuggle.  Take care and keep us posted.

Hugs,

Brenda

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Thinking of you and Hollie, Jane, and hoping things are OK. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks much for posting about Holly's progress, Jane . . . we all are wishing her a speedy recovery.  She is such a beautiful little pup - those eyes!  Take care of yourself and let us know whenever you can about her condition.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane,

Thanks for giving us an update.  Holly is in my thoughts and prayers.  Sending many hugs your and Holly's way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

We went to visit Holly again yesterday and she was not too well at all. He blood count had dropped back down to 12 from the 25 which it had risen to after the blood transfussion. Please keep sending those prayers Holly's way, she really needs them.

Love you all, Jane

Board footer