Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I just wanted to post a public thank-you and of course brag about the wonderful new avatar that our dearest PenPen made for me as a surprise and sent it to me this morning. :dance:   I am amazed at it's beauty and touched that she would take the time to do this for me when she has not been feeling well. bear_wub   bear_wub  I couldn't wait to share with everyone and Penny says she hopes to be back soon.

Penny,you are one talented,kind hearted women and I'm so proud to call you my friend!!

Thank-you,thank-you   bear_wub   bear_wub  Iamb so grateful  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Shari..your new avatar is amazing!!! Penny is such a talent  :clap:  :clap:

Penny, hope you're feeling much better, come back soon we all miss you,

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Shari, Your Avatar is just Fantastic to say the least. We all send our love to this,Funny, Talented,Kindhearted,Artistic, lady who it is our pleasure to have as a Friend. Miss you lots,hope you will come back soon.

Biggest Hug  Rita xxxx

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Shari,
     Oh my goodness - you avatar is fabulous, you lucky girl!  And Pen Pen what a lovely job you made of the avatar - is this a ray of hope that you may be back with us soon?  Fingers crossed that your feeling better!

hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, if you do that kind of splendid work while you're sick, what do we have to look forward to when you are well???!!!  You rock, Penny!  Lucky girl, Shari!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Shari, that is stunning! WOW she has such talent.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shari and Penny the avatar is gorgeous !  Shari, it must have made you feel better when you saw it.   What a nice gesture Penny !

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What a stunning avatar, Shari, I am quite pleased for you.  Pen you did a wonderful job on this!  Lovely!!

dilu

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Blimey O'Riley!!! Thank You Muchly Girls  :hug:

So glad that you liked the avatar Shari and thanks for doing the change over - it was driving Doolally!
bear_wacko

PenPen  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I love your avatar too! Penny has done such a great job!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Way to go sweet Penny!! Shari it shows off your beautiful bears so well.

Many Hugs Louise

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Shari, I was admiring your wonderful avatar earlier today, when look what popped into my mail box!!!!

<<<<<<<-----------

Penny has been busy, and made me a beautiful avatar as well!

Penny... you're an absolute angel for spreading so much goodwill around. Thankyou!  bear_flower  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

oh ,your new avatar is wonderful ,Helena. Isn't Penny awesome!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original She is, she is! Congratulations, Shari and Helena!  :clap:

Pretty good for a sick person, Penners  :hug:

Eileen

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Shari, it looks great!   bear_original

Yeah, Penny Poppins!   :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow fantastic work Penny. Shari its fabulous.

Board footer