Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Gmoff01 Posts: 2

Hi there folks, my best friend just found out that his childhood bear seems to be missing and he's pretty upset about it.  I'm trying to track down a replacement but the usual searches havent turned anything up yet.  I was hoping that one of you might have some specific details about this bear:

1410459149_ausbear.jpg

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. 

Thank you!

BlackmoonBear Sacred Bear Studios
Saint Petersburg, Florida

First, omg what an adorable picture :)

second, can you get other pics of the bear....it's little to go on as it is, but the side shot isn't helping much.
When would he have gotten the bear (era is important to identification)  does he know what store the bear came from?

Gmoff01 Posts: 2

I'm afraid that's the best one we have.  The others are significantly less helpful.  We think it would have been bought in 1985, give or take a year.  His mother thinks from Fred Meyer, a local superstore chain, but she isnt sure.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Can one really replace a childhood bear? To me, it looks like it could be a Gund, but why not buy this man a nice new bear to love? (Blackmoonbear is a great source of information on good-quality, huggable teddies.)

Becky

Board footer