Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area

Apparently I have a number of Käthe Kruse teddy bears. So far the ones I have all have the square gold and red hang tag, but none of them, even the ones in their original plastic bags, have any other identification or any other tags! Grrr, it makes it very hard to search for them or describe them well. LOL, at first I thought the tag had the model - after all it says "MODELL HANNE KRUSE" so I thought is was a "Hanne Bear".... wrong, they all say that!

Here is a beige plush non-jointed bear that I have. The dress is not original (our Mom liked to dress her bears). It is 21 inches tall. The eyes and nose are black buttons I'm pretty sure - that's what the back of them feel like.

Does anyone know more about Käthe Kruse bears or any sources where I can learn more about them? Thanks in advance.

1410911204_kathe_kruse_modell_hanne_kruse_3.jpg

1410911246_kathe_kruse_modell_hanne_kruse_7.jpg

1410911412_kathe_kruse_modell_hanne_kruse_2.jpg

LitWit Posts: 298

I don't know anything about Kathe Kruse bears, but I love this one!  bear_wub I love the long arms and floppy legs, and the feet! So sweet!

bears2adopt Bears2Adopt
SF Bay Area

It is very unlike the other teddy bears (mostly Steiff and Hermann) that our Mom had.

I have a caramel color one also:
1410977419_kathe_kruse_72-53_caramel_5.jpg

1410977472_kathe_kruse_72-53_caramel_3.jpg

LitWit Posts: 298

Oh, I like that one! She looks like a koala.  bear_original And the dresses really suit them.  bear_thumb

Board footer