Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

0a1g1fp.jpgHi guys. We would like to introduce our second GABRIELLE angel which was commissioned by one of our long time customers. The lady says that orange is a very spiritual color for her so we have tried to accomplish that. See what you think. We have dressed her in a handknit baby dress which was hand dyed tangerine in color and added a 1930's vintage white baby slip under it. Also we have made a necklace from genuine Baltic amber and added amber beads to her head band. Her removable wings are hand made and gently painted with tangerine, gold and pearl on the tips.

Thanks so much for looking:

Hugs Louise and Garnet

0a1g2.jpg

0a1g6.jpg

0a1g12.jpg

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

WOW  What a great angel bear!

Jane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Stupendous, Louise . . . and orange is also my favorite color!  Beautiful work!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lovely angel bear ..... Orange is also a favorite colour of mine

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Amazing! I could never make an orange bear look that good, but you picked the perfect shade.
And that sweet little face! She's gonna be loved, that's for sure.

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Louise, she is so sweet!!!!  bear_wub
The color is beautiful. She is beautiful!  :clap:  :clap: But, then I am a fan of your bears.  bear_wub as I am with a couple of others here on TT, so what can I say - just love them! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I just finished an angel bear. I want her to go on Golden Paws event. I am just waiting to here back from Nancy to find out if it is ok to feature on here first.
I can't wait to share her with you all. If I can, if not - well it will have to just wait until the next Golden Paws event.

Bigs Hugs
Kassie

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow Louise ,I love her  bear_wub   bear_wub  The color is beautiful ,looks like the color of my daughters room. Did you make the dress ? It's beautiful  bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:   :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

She is gorgeous Louise. Well done.  :clap:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Louise  :clap:  :hug:  bear_wub
she is gorgeous! Look at those wings! dress! sweet face! I love her!  bear_thumb

Julia :clap:

midnight bears midnight-bears
England

what an amazing angel she is beautiful, her new mommy is going to love her. bear_thumb

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow Louise and Garnet what can i say, You already know that i love all of the bears that you make bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

What a sweety.  I absolutely adore the colouring (and I wouldn't normally put orange as a favourite colour of mine).  Fantastic job.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful Angel Bear, Louise.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Board footer