Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

bootsie.jpgI was on the deck yesterday photographing a bear and my Bootsie (lovingly called Bootie Boy) was out there with me.
I was lovin on him...you can see where my fingers went thru his fur on top of his bean...and I decided to take a picture of him.
He is a cross between a black Mainecoon and a Ragdoll.

I just had to share him with you...I think he is so gorgeous and such a love he is.  Not a mean bone in his body...I won't say little body, because he is a very large cat and just as loved as if he were a person.
:hug:
Nanc....

"A dog has a master and a cat has a staff"   hahahaha

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Bootsie is a gorgeous boy Nance and here are the

oooooooooooohs and aaaaaaaaaaaaghs  :hug:

Penny  bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Awwww, what a beautiful cat!

Oooooh, I was I could pet him right now!

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

ah he's lovely!
& I know he MUST be a love with that
breed combination!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Ooohhh Nancy he looks just lovely  :hug:

Oh, thanks girls...you are all very gratifying  bear_grin

Bootsie is a gorgeous black except for that little bit on his ruff, his 'milk lip' and white feet...hence the bootsie.
He is a gentle giant.

I wished the camera could have caught the true beauty of his peridot eyes against that black fur.
Well, thanks for stopping in and giving bootie boy your ooohhh ans awhs...I will be sure to tell him..."the girls loved you".

Nancy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hey Nanc he is beautiful!
He is one handsome kitty!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Nancy, he is spectacular.  I think you can see his wonderful personality in his eyes.  I have a 22 lb all black cat, that has that same lovely face.  I'd sure like to be able to give Bootsie a snuggle - do that for me, will you! 

Hugs,

Brenda

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Whaou! That is a beautiful cat! I am jealous!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

In France, some people are beginnig to abandon a lot of cat because they fear they can catch the H5N1 virus!!! how stupid people!

If ours flat was not so small, i would take home one of these poor cats!

All that because reporters said on TV that cats can carry the virus! but they did not beleive that cat cann transmit it to humans!!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Bootsie is a very handsome cat, I love the little white patch of fur on his chin bear_wub

Laurie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

OOOOOOOHH and AAAAAAAAAAHH, Nancy . . . that Bootsie is absolutely gorgeous!!  Does he like to be brushed?  My long haired 15-year-old Misty hates it, so I have a hard time keeping mats out.  Booty Boy is a sweetheart!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

aaawwww what a gorgeous cat. I am a big cat lover. Besides all animals!  bear_original He is wonderful! I just love those green eyes.

Hugs Kassie

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh, he's beautiful Nancy! bear_wub  bear_wub I just love his white chin and whiskers!  He looks very spoiled and sure of his place in the world. bear_grin   I just love cats.....have 4 in the house and ??? out in the barn.  Should do a count of my cat herd one day bear_tongue  bear_grin ...................

Tracy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You've got my OOOOOHHHH  and AAAAHHHHH.  What a beautiful kitty.  I love those two breeds.  I bet he is a very lovable cat...he reminds me of my Tigger. bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Bootsie is a fabulous kitty!!  I bet those eyes are beautiful in the real. 

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwwhhhhh and Ooooh from me too  bear_wub   Ragdolls are no slouches in the love department either, so a cross of Maine Coon and Ragdoll must leave you with a serious lovebug.  He looks sooooo cuddly...be sure to give him a snuggle from me  :hug:

Hahaha...you girls are so right, he IS a love and he was looking at the camera pointed at him, like it was going to get him or something.  He is such a fraidy cat too...and Yes Tracy he is VERY spoiled.
David cleans his litter pan that looks like Daytona beach, it is so big....every morning.  I brush him everyday Sue Ann, sometimes twice a day and he loves it, in fact he gets really goofy.
He only goes on the deck and really gets scared if I take him out (in my arms no less) to the mailbox.  He is just a pampered puddy cat.

Brenda...is that a new avatar?  It is just gorgeous!  did you make it?

Thanks for all the 'loving' comments on my bootie boy...he means an awful lot to me.

nancy

Board footer