Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

threadbears Posts: 107

1418319060_artist_bear48.jpg

1418319077_artist_bear44.jpg

MeRRY CHRiSTMaS!  Please know this will be my last Christmas offering for the year-- I don't want you to miss out!

This little bear began as a skein of 100% wool (teal-blue and red). I then crocheted his body and put him through a washing process in order to felt (shrink) him for a more soft, solid, durable finish. His red sweater is incorporated into the design except for his collar which is a separate piece.

He is a small size of 7” tall and fully disc jointed (cotter pins). He is wobble jointed at the neck and slightly weighted with glass beads. 

I stitched 2 bells to the front of his sweater and pinned to his paw is a miniature glass ball, which can be removed.  His face is hand embroidered and shading was added for an aged detail. This item is not recommended for small children.

This item is designed and handmade by me, and comes tagged and signed,  Sue Aucoin at Thread Bears®

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Artist-Vintage- … 1525607997?

************************************************************************************************
EDITED TO ADD:
Our business name is no longer Thread Bears. We are now offering items under our new business name, Out of the Thistle™. In lieu of this change, we are also discontinuing use of this profile. We chose to not have this profile deleted, though, since there are many backlinks directed to these advertisements from sites such as Pinterest. We will now be solely advertising and commenting on this site under the username: outofthethistle.

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website
edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_grin That sweater is a touch of genius  bear_wub Sooo Cute!
michelle

Board footer