Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Oh boy, have I been behind on everything lately!  bear_wacko

My swap bear finally got shipped today, woohoo!  Poor Lynn has been so patient, but I promise that her new bear is officially on its way.  While I was taking pictures of a bunch of bears today, I just had to photograph my little artist bear collection, complete with its newest addition!  The white bear with the bird on his paw is the swap bear I received from Lynn and I am in LOVE! 
bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

He told me his name is Louie, but he's such a sweetheart that I just had to call him Sweet Louie.  Here he is snuggling up with Berta's little Gingerbread bear and Laura Lynn's Briar Bunny.  I think if I want a larger artist bear collection I'll have to swap more, LOL!  Thank you again Lynn, I can only hope you like your new bear anywhere near as much as I like mine!  I've never swapped before, I must say it's nerve wracking waiting to see if your swap partner likes the bear you sent  bear_original

Bear hugs,
Kelly

buddies.jpg

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Kelly, what a sweet campany you have!

All bears are adorably sweet!  bear_wub 
Lucky you!  :hug:  :clap:

Julia :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sweet Louie is adorable - lucky, lucky  and he looks like he is fitting in well with his
new friends.

Bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Wow! beautiful baby bear!!! beautiful baby Bunny!!!

Hugs Louise

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

What a darling bear!!  I love the paws.   bear_wub Excellent Lynn!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Absolutely adorable!!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Wow!!!! :clap:  :clap:  What beautiful work she's done on Sweet Louie  bear_wub   I keep looking and more details keep popping up...gosh look at the little bear head pendant on his necklace...and those toes...and that adorable nose...

I know exactly what you mean...I'm on pins and needles waiting for my swap bear to get to Tammy...and the whole time if I'm not worried about his safe arrival, I keep wondering if she'll like him  bear_sad

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Aww, Sweet Louie does look like he's feeling quite at home with his new friends. He's really cute and so much detail! Excellent work, Lynn!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Debbie, that was the reaction I had when I opened the box!  Oh look at THAT and THAT and HEY look at that!  It took me a minute to realize Lynn had made the pendant, and the bear head on it looks just like Louie! 
bear_wub

I have this photo on my computer as the desktop image now, this is way too much fun  bear_thumb
Kelly

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Wow what an adorable bear, you lucky lucky lady  :dance:

Hugs
Vicki

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WOW. I love this bear Lynn.  Oh , no wonder you are excited Kelly.  The face is precious, the toes amazing and that pendant is just too cute.  Great job !

Oh I want my bear so bad  bear_whistle

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh wow Louie turned out wonderfully!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Kelly,
I am so happy you like him . I have to say this is my first swap that I have been in and it is nerve racking and can only hope the person receiving the bear will like it.

I took Louie to work one day before I shipped him off to see what the girls thought of him ...... I almost didn't get him back!
So thought that was a good sign.  I did the Needle Felting class by Judi.  I wanted to try a bear that was my design and style and Louie developed.  I really enjoyed creating him. I have some more ideas that I can't wait to try.

Thanks for all the kind words. Doing the happy dance :dance:  :dance:. 

Hay they say good things come to those who wait!

Will post when she arrives.

Hugs Lynn :hug:

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Sweet Louie fits in nicely with his new friends,  they are all beautiful!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

What a sweet lovely bear. goes nicely with your budding collection!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Gosh, what a wonderful bear. Congratulations Kelly! Great job Lynn!   :clap:

Board footer