Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I've posted. My bear business has been very sporadic in 2014. I have been caring for my elderly Mother who has recently passed. For those of you providing care to a parent, my heart is with you, as it is exceedingly difficult and heart wrenching. These two little pups were my last creations of 2014. I am starting to feel the energy and love of the bears returning and hope to be posting new bears and/or pups for 2015 soon. In the meantime, I'll be checking out all of your wonderful new creations. Thank you!

1423541811_1-018.jpg

They are both available in my Etsy.

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website

So sorry to hear about your loss Vicki. My condolences.   bear_flower

Your pups are lovely and I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.

Juneau, Alaska

Thank you, Anthony. I love your bears!  bear_original

Conni Germany

bear_wub Cute little dogs!
Best wishes to you!

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I am so sorry to hear about your recent challenges and subsequent very sad news.

But very pleased to see your little characters again, their faces are so endearing and have been missed  bear_flower

I hope you can seek a little therapy from creating again and look forward to seeing more of your adorable little bears and dogs soon  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

Juneau, Alaska

Thank you Lisa and Connie!  bear_flower

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Oh Vicki I didn't realize that you lost your Mom I am so sorry please accept my condolences. I find that when you loose someone you love you feel un anchored as your world shifts into a whole new axis and everything has changed. Hugs to you x
I'm glad that you are finding the energy (all that emotion is exhausting) to start creating again especially when they turn out as wonderful as these two cuties bear_wub  bear_wub
Be kind to yourself
michelle

Juneau, Alaska

Thanks Michelle, my thoughts are with you also with your recent challenges in life. And yes, we change, and it doesn't happen overnight. Pink, your words bring comfort to me and thank you. I love my friends on Teddy Talk!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer