Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I can't post pics here as my camera takes too big pictures for this board, so I'm going to try to post the images from another board directly into my post.  I hope this will turn out okay.

I went to the Nashville Doll and Bear Show and got two really awesome bears.  One is definitely an artist bear, and the other I'm pretty sure is as well.  The first is Rodora, a Heart and Soul bear from Rocky Bottom Creations.  She is made of Irish linen and wearing an Irish lace collar.  I'm obsessed with all things Irish, so I had to get her.  The second I called Sequoia, and he was added to my forest of Sequoias.  He is the length of my hand and is made from alpaca (sorry if I butchered the spelling of that word), and is the fuzziest ball of fur I've ever felt.  I would be interested to know who made him, but we're all pretty sure he's an artist bear.  It would be awesome if he was made by one of you guys here.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It sounds like you had a great day in Nashville! The photos aren't working here, though. If you want to email them to me, I'll re-size them for you.

Becky

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I can't figure out why they're showing up here but not on the other messageboards I've posted them on.

Crown Critters Crown Critters
Dallas, Texas
Website

Jessie if you email me the pictures I will try and make them smaller and send them back to you.

If you have PowerPoint you can try and do it yourself like this:

1) Open PowerPoint
2) Insert the picture you want to make smaller
3) Once the picture is on your PowerPoint page right click on it
4) Select 'Save As Picture'
5) First decide where on your computer you want to save the new picture. I normally just select Desktop
6) Give your picture a name
7) At 'Save as type' select JPEG
8) Save

Normally the problem is that the pictures are saved as PNG. PNG are very large files. If you save the picture as JPEG it will be much smaller.

This method will only make the file size of your picture smaller and not the actual dimensions size.

Hope this helps.

bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer