Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

I am interested in buying a photo program.  What programs is eveyone using to create the lovely pics of their bears and aviators.
:hug:
Laurie

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hi Laurie. Penny uses Photoshop and someone suggested Photoshop elements. I use a free downloadable programe to crop and adjust called Photofiltre. Try googling free photo editing and you will get loads of sruff. I use Photobucket to host my photos for ebay, again free! Tightwad me!!!!! I have had some software to do more stuff but I have not got around to using it  bear_sad  another thing for the list....

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think some people use Irfanview, which you can get on the web (?), and others, Paint Shop Pro.  Like Penny, I use Photoshop.  My dad uses Photoshop Elements, which is currently at version 4.0.  There are others we've discussed previously; maybe do a SEARCH here for "photo editing program?"

Good luck!

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Thank you Shelli and Amanda
I will check these out
:hug:
Laurie

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I have the following photo editing software... Print Master 16 (I can make cards, banners, etc. on this software - this is the program I have been using to try to do the challenges with LOL) I also have Photofiltre (thanks to Amanda!) and Phot Impression 4 which came with my camera.  I wouldnt say one is more a favorite than another, they each have something I like about them... I would like to get photoshop  but it is $75!

Board footer