Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi Friends,
Seeing as though there are some pretty great hugs going around at TT at the moment, I thought I'd ask for some extra big ones for Sarah.
She's having a really rough time at the moment after being recently diagnosed with yet another serious disease, which I understand is a direct result of medications taken for other illnesses.  bear_sad She is having a rough time whilst getting the doseage of her new medication right and was hospitalised the last few days when she had a couple of bad attacks. She is feeling very down and physically dreadful.
She can't sit for long because she gets the shakes so she can't use the computer. Her sister is also quite ill at the same time, and to top it off,while she was in hospital her two little dogs escaped from their yard into the neigbours and were attacked by two big dogs. So the doggies are stitched and official patients at home for the moment too. Like they needed that like a hole in the head! Sarah's mum must be beside herself with worry. bear_cry
So if anyone has a minute...I'm sure she would appreciate an encouraging email...she loves all her TT friends so much. bear_wub  Please be sure to tell her not to reply...she's supposed to be in bed resting! bear_ermm
Her email is
jbbears@ozemail.com.au
I can't work out how to make the email address into a usable link so you'll need to copy and paste into your mail program.
Sorry Jane..that's what I was trying to work out when you saw all the code stuff.
Her user name is Jellybelly Bears
Thanks guys! :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Hayley I am so sorry to hear that our lovely Sarah is so unwell. I will write to her asap. 

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Densteds Densteds
Website

Poor Sarah, she has had so much going on in her life, her mum is ill too...talk about it not raining but pouring, I certainly hope things improve for her soon...and that everyone will send a "lets cheer Sarah up email!!!" so she knows how much we all care...

Jane..Sarah's user name is jellybelly bears

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh that is so sad... I know she has been having a rough time bear_sad I hope she is will soon  bear_sad

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Email sent but in case she comes back soon and reads this.... feel better Sarah!!!!!   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  We love and miss you very much!! :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad  Poor Sarah! Thanks for letting us know, Hayley. I've sent an e-card, but I wish I could step over the ocean and give her some real help!

Eileen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I echo Eileens sentiments.... I have been wishing I lived next door to Sarah. She is a very special friend of mine and has been dealing with so much... much of which I understand so completely as many of her family illnesses are in my family/friends as well.

When those you live with (Her Mum and sister Laura) are also sick it can cause a lot of stress making it near impossible to get thru your own illnesses. Sarah's illnesses, though manageable with a lot of work, are with her for life. Sarah is in her 20's... that's a lot of life left ahead of her to deal with all of this! Her Mum was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and Laura has a rare form of MS. And now those poor pups!! Sounds like they will be ok but the humans are in it for life.

I'm sure that in time things will come under control for all of them and the day might even come when they feel fairly healthy and happy again. To help get them get there they need all the prayers they can get from us and all the love and support we can send off.

Here is her email: jbbears@ozemail.com.au
Sarah's website if you'd like to 'meet' her: www.jellybellybears.com

I miss Sarah's sweet and funny postings here on the board.... Hope you can come back to play with everyone here in Teddy Bear Land real soon, Sarah!

Hugs to you girls....Sarah, Mum, Laura, Nala & Kira  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Love, Daphne, Tucker & Riley

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Feel better soon Sarah!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hayley,

Thanks for the heads up!  I love JellyBelly bears and have already written to Sarah.  keep us posted.

hugs

dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yes, thank you for keeping us posted.  I too have sent her a personal email.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Poor Sarah, thanks for letting us know Hayley.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Poor Sarah  bear_sad . There's another e-mail on her way  :hug:

Australia

Thanks guys..I knew I could count on you!  :hug: What  a great bunch of friends you all are!  bear_wub
Thanks for making the link into an active one Daphne..that sure makes it easier. bear_original
Your emails will mean such a lot to Sarah and will really help with her outlook.  bear_wub Life's pretty dark for her and her family right now. bear_sad
Sarah is an amazing person...so resilient and brave and so, so sweet. It breaks my heart to see what she has to cope with. Lifes just not fair.... bear_cry 
With a bit of luck and a lot of prayers, hopefully Sarah will be back with us all real soon and churning out those beautiful bears she makes. bear_wub  :pray:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Australia

Thankyou all for sending such beautiful messages of support to Sarah.  bear_wub Things kinda went from bad to worse before they finally started to improve and your messages gave Sarah the extra boost she needed.  :hug: I have included part of an email she sent yesterday. bear_flower

I've had so many messages from TT friends...so so heartwarming and so blessed to have so many people care - of course I haven't been to group and please if I don't make it back for a bit send my love and thanks and how I feel so blessed...and I hope to be back soon...I miss everyone too much! 

The doggies are on the improve and Sarah is feeling a little better but is still not out of the danger zone yet. These attacks she is having can be fatal if not treated promptly. Please continue to send prayers upward for a speedy recovery,she really needs them. :pray:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Poor Sarah...  bear_cry 
Thanks for letting us know Hayley.

I really miss JellyBelly...
Another e-card on her way....

Hugs/Marie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I must have missed this post before.  Poor Sarah.   bear_cry    Sending many hugs her way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thanks for letting us know, Hayley.

I just sent her an e-card.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thanks for letting us know Hayley,
I too have sent an ecard to Sarah to wish her well
:hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Hayley for, telling us about Sarah.
So sorry to hear that you have not been well.
Sending you some big hugs and a get well message to you Sarah.
I hope that you are feeling better.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thank Hayley for letting us know. Sarah and her family have so much to deal with! I have sent her a card.

Board footer