Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

HaveYouSeenZeBear Posts: 2

Hi I recently bought a Charlie bear from a charity shop and I can't find out his name or anything about him anywhere online I've looked through a lot of Charlie bear catalogs aswell and can't find him anywhere.he has two small brass buttons on his front with a marroon ribbon round his neck. Please can anyone help thank you

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Don't know his name, but he surely is cute!

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

i don't know his name either, but he's awfully cute!  I looked on the Charlie Bears website and through my catalogues, too.  He looks so unusual to me because of the buttons.  I only found one other bear with buttons down the front like that (but then again, it's possible there were others and i need new glasses!).  Anyway, i'm curious.  Maybe a stockist at a local bear shop would know?   If you find out, let us know please.

HaveYouSeenZeBear Posts: 2

Thank you bear_original. Yeah the buttons are confusing me as well just because I've never seen one with buttons sewn on. I think I might try to contact the Charlie bear website and send pictures to them. Thank you so much for your help . I will definitely let you know if I find anything out. bear_original

Board footer