Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

HPIM0377.JPGThis is Eliana.  I had this bear cut out when my daughter was diagnosed with lymphoma.  I never picked her up again until recently (my daughter is healed).  Now I have finished her and chosen the name because it is Hebrew meaning "my God has answered".  She sits on my desk where I see her everyday.  She reminds me of what an awesome, loving God I serve.  She also wears a mustard seed of faith pin.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Millie - what a very special bear and she is gorgeous!  Fantastic work and a wonderful name!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think it's so meaningful and heartwarming, the journey your bear represents, and how it reflects the journey you, your family, your daughter, took along with it.  From something chaotic, literally in pieces, to being whole and beautiful!  I'm sure it will be a treasure for everyone touched by your experience, for always. 

It's truly a beautiful, sweet-faced, gentle bear, as well.

Thank you for sharing about this special piece.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

How beautiful (now I'm all teary)...what a lovely reminder of faith, hope and love.  Welcome Back Millie!!!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

That brought a tear to my eye... hold on to that dear bear! And what a sweet bear she is... LOVE the name.

Kimberly W.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a wonderful creation Millie, she is so beautiful ..... and the name is divine

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a very special Bear you have created, Millie.
Eliana is a wonderful and how neat that she sits on your desk to remind you of how
wonderful life is, that your daughter has been healed.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Millie!! She is a keeper Hon!!! Look at that angelic face!! I love her as she is simply beautiful!!

Many Hugs Louise

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I'm absolutely in love with this bear ! These sweet colors, this lovely and angelic face... bear_wub  bear_wub
Truly marvelous.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

What a beautiful bear!  bear_wub
It's good to know that your daughter is better.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you all so much.  I really appreciate you.  Regarding the colors:  this bear is hand dyed with black walnut hulls.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Millie she is beautiful!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

She looks so sweet and cute and charming! I love her!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer