Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Petelina Natalia Petelina Natalia
Odessa, Ukraine
Website

I want to introduce you to my new bear and his friend. His name Benedict. Benedict - teddy bear with a big, kind heart, he can enliven any Teddy, who gets his paws. Benedict is decoration for any collection if you like copyright collectible teddy bears. It will be a perfect gift for the person dear to your heart. From Ukraine with love )

Available for adoption Benedict, Artist Realistic Bear Cub Teddy Bear, 48 cm, OOAK by Petelina Natalia http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/311539736596? … CA:US:1123

Odessa, Ukraine
Website

Thank you, glad that you liked )

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He is very beautiful, Natalia; a lovely expression and beautiful paws and face.  bear_wub
I love him together with his little teddy!

Odessa, Ukraine
Website
peterbear wrote:

He is very beautiful, Natalia; a lovely expression and beautiful paws and face.  bear_wub
I love him together with his little teddy!

Thank you, Peter, yes, he is my favorite to date and truly alive, his little friend, too, loved him very much. Bear hugs )

customteddys Custom Teddys
Juneau, Alaska

So impressed with your talent! Benedict is wonderful!  bear_wub

Odessa, Ukraine
Website
customteddys wrote:

So impressed with your talent! Benedict is wonderful!  :love:

Thank you, but after 5 years of making teddy bears, I was able to make it. Talent - it is primarily the everyday work and a great desire to create )

Board footer