Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Colin2.jpgThe mail man brought me a wonderful package today as inside of it was Colin my bear swap from Bonnie Also included was a big bag of Ghirardelli chocolate squares and an angel pin. I don't know how Bonnie knew that I was a chocoholic and that this brand is my most favourite- drool all of you who are like me!!!!My husband has been warned to not even think about helping himself. Bonnie has given me a wonderful bear with so many techniques incorporated into the face such as handpainted eyes, ultrasuede eyelids and rims, polished nose and needlesculpting. His foot pads are also sculpted. Colin is wearing a plaid vest and a wool felt hat that Bonnie also made. I especially love his oversized feet
Thanks for being my swap partner Bonnie and I shall treasure this bear
Hugs
Gail :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Gail how lucky are you ... Colin is a beautiful bear ...... Bonnie you have done one fabulous bear there ..... I love him

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

He looks like a leprechaun well a bear version of one.  he is gorgeous.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulation Gail !
Colin is outstanding !!!!  bear_wub 

I see so many techniques in him !  bear_thumb
What a great work Bonnie !  :clap: 

Hugs/Marie  bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a sweet and adorable bear!! Awesome!!

Many Hugs Louise

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I am constantly amazed at the wonderful wonderful creative bears that everyone here is making. Each different in style and size, but all seem to have that AWWWW factorr! Great work ladies! (and gents)
Sonya

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Colin is a darling bear with such an expressive face!! you are very lucky, Gail!
Bonnie did a great work!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Lucky you!  bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HE IS AWESOME!!!!! I love his feet and his ears... HE IS AWESOME, BONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, how lucky you are! What an adorable little feller! I just love his face and those feet are too cute! Excellent work, Bonnie!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Oh WOW!!! What a lovely bear!!!!  bear_wub

Bonnie has done a wonderful job and i envy you Gail - he's gorgeous.

Penny :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower Bonnie you are truly coming on leaps and bounds in your bear making!!!  bear_flower   Its been so much fun to see your bears evolve and take on a distinctive look that's all you.  Colin is ADORABLE  bear_wub   Gail you lucky, lucky gal to score such a lovely bear and Ghirardelli chocolate!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Gail what a little cutie.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

thanks everyone! :redface:  bear_original

Gail, I am sooo happy and relieved he finally arrived and you like him! :dance:  And the chocolate. bear_tongue  (It's my favorite too!)
I had a whole lot of fun making him and practicing techniques I have learned here at TT.  bear_thumb

Thanks for being my swap partner Gail. I'm glad Colin has such a great new Mom! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Bronwen is right - he definitely does look like a bear leprechaun!

Marion

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a great little Bear - he seems to have a real twinkle in his eye!
Great work

Hugs
Carolyn

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

Did you get the pot of gold too? He's gorgeous.
Ann

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow, Bonnie--well done! Colin is loaded with character. You really caught the leprechaun without losing the bear!

Lucky Gail--thanks for sharing!

Eileen

Board footer