Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Hi all my old bear friends and new members.   :hug:

Its been so long for me to post. Its hard getting back on when you've been gone for so long, but I think I had a valid reason.

To catch you all up... I use to post frequently, but got pregnant and had to put away my mohair and bear supplies to make way for a baby nursery. I was due March 18.
Feb. 9 I was put on bed rest, I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced, so I was no longer allowed to work. Every week after that I was told by my Dr that it would be soon, I was so close.... blah blah blah.... Well I made it to 38 weeks and 3 days when my Dr decided to induce me. I was not feeling contractions that I was definitely having according to the monitors and my amniotic fluid levels were low and baby was not very active. So its ironic, I was on bed rest to prevent early labor and then had to be induced.

Madison was delivered Wed. Mar 8 at 12:19 AM and was 8 pounds 6 ounces and 21 inches. I have lots more details of everything baby related on her website, www.homeevans.com

I thought I'd post a few pics on here also for you all! I know Madison has many fans already.

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

Here are a few pics  :love:
mad57.jpg
mad6.jpg
mad63.jpg
mad1.jpg
madison3.jpg

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Madison is a beautiful little angel, Kirsten!  Congratulations to you and your husband.  You are so very blessed with such a sweet bundle of goodness.   bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OH KIRSTEN...CONGRATULATIONS!  What a

BEAUTIFUL

baby!!!  You look great too!  How exciting.  Is this your first baby?  How is daddy doing?

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Congratulations!  What a magnificent baby!   You look wonderful.  What great news.
hugs,
nt bear_flower

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Thanks so much for popping in to introduce us to sweet little Madison!!!!  I knew you were due right around St. Patricks Day.... and I thought of you.... I just didn't wanna bug you and bug you, knowing how dreadfully sleepless those first few weeks (OR MONTHS!  bear_tongue ) can often be!  I am so happy for you and hubby and

WELCOME TO THE BIG BEAUTIFUL WORLD BABY MADISON!!!!!!!!!

:cake:  :bday:  :cake:  :bday:  :cake:    :dance:

You look fabulous Mommy!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW PEANUT is here!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Soo happy to hear from you! I was worried you weren't going to update us!

You are soo pretty, and you look soo happy to be a new mom. What a beautiful baby.

Is putting away the mohair worth it?? I really need to know!

Glad to hear from you, don't forget us!

Wenbears Posts: 8

What a gorgeous dark-haired beauty!!
Congratulations bear_wub  bear_wub
Wendy

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby!  bear_flower
Suzanne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations Kirsten...I was just asking around  about you!!!   What a beautiful baby you have.  I wish you and your family all the best of blessing in the world.  Enjoy her...it goes by so fast.

bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh wow, Kirsten . . . you and Daddy produced a stunningly gorgeous child!!!  Madison is adorable and you look wonderful!  Dad looks pleased, too!  Thank you, thank you for letting us in on the blessed event . . . happy days ahead!!

ellen ontario, canada

CONGRATS MOM & DAD!  what wonderful news.  thanx for sharing!  smoooooch madison for us all!    bear_flower

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Congradulations! Kirsten she's a cutie!  Remember to take care of Mommy too. :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

She absolutely GORGEOUS Kirsten! And SO worth it all! You are a radiant looking mummy too! Hang the bears for now!

Madison.jpg

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Kristen I was just wondering about you today  bear_flower  I'm so happy you were able to give us this wonderful news and update. What a wonderful happy little family you are  bear_wub  bear_wub  Take good cae of you and baby Madison :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  Congratulations!!!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, Kirsten, baby Madison is so beautiful! Big congratulations go out to you and your husband. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us. :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Kirsten a big congratulations!!!!!  She is just aDORable!!   bear_wub   and you look absolutely beautiful!!  Enjoy your precious bundle bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Awww ~ Baby Madison is so beautiful !!!!  bear_wub
Congratulations for you and your husband.  :bday:

Hugs/Marie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Kirsten and Daddy, on the safe arrival of darling Madison.
We have been waiting to hear the exciting news, here at Teddy Talk.
Thank you for sharing the photos of your darling daughter.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Well hello Baby Madison! bear_wub  Welcome to the world. How gorgeous you are! You must take after your mommy. She is beautiful too and simply glowing with love for you. Dad looks pretty proud too and you weren't even here when that picture was taken. I'll bet he's popping his buttons with pride now! Well, it's a big, beautiful, fascinating world you've come into Madison and with your entrance you've made it even more beautiful and wonderful. WELCOME!  bear_flower

CONGRATULATIONS Kirsten! It sounds like you've had a few rough weeks. I'm so glad everything turned out so well. Little Madison is beautiful and like all babies, simply wonderful! Take care of yourself, soak up every minute with her and enjoy it. They grow so fast and each age brings a new adventure. So much to look forward to! Glad your back and congratulatins again! :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a great name, Madison.  Congratulations to you and your husband, Kirsten!  It's an amazing time in your life and I'm so happy for you.  The baby is just beyond gorgeous and you look absolutely fantastic in a real goddess-like kind of wavy-haired way.  None of that tongue-sticking-out stuff in these pictures!

Enjoy this time when she's so small and squidgety because it goes so, so fast, you just won't believe it.

I'm so happy for you!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooooooooh what a darling Madison is.  You lucky lady!!!

Gorgeous bub you and your hub have made there, you must be proud as punch!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

I've been thinking of you, wondering when you were due - I didn't think it was this close though, so it was very exciting to read!

Danni  bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Kirsten!!! He is beautiful!!! I WANT ONE!!!!

Many Hugs Louise

Board footer