Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

KirstenForMadison2.jpg

A huge CONGRATULATIONS

to both of you on the birth of your beautiful baby daughter Madison Grace. What a pretty little girl, I love her name!  bear_wub

Hey Kirsten Madison is the best of all your creations. Little peanut has turned out to be a wonderful baby!

Hugs from England Jane  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Congratulations! To both of you! Kirsten, your sweet baby Madison is so really beautiful! I just love babies!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug: It makes me want to have another one. Yes - bear pals even at my age. LOL I don't think we truly loss that clock. 
Hugs to you and your family. You glow with motherhood - bless your new baby girl.

Kassie

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congratulations ! Baby Madison is absolutely beautiful ! Thanks for sharing with us ! I send you lots of hugs ! bear_original :hug:

Marion bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  KIRSTEN  bear_wub

She's gorgeous!! What a beautiful, beautiful baby! Humungous congratulations to you and Hubs.  :hug:

So . . . was she worth the wait?  bear_laugh

I want another one, just like Madison.  bear_cry

Eileen

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Congratulations Kirsten! bear_flower   What an absolutely beautiful baby girl.  You look so well too - I didn't know it was humanly possible to look that great after giving birth!  Well done you!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Kirsten, congratulations on the safe arrival of Madison, she is gorgeous, wishing you all the best of health and happiness for the future.  :hug:

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Congratulations!!!!!!!
She is beautiful!  bear_flower

Best Dressed Bears Best Dressed Bears
Melbourne

Hi Kirsten,
I am new to TT too. This little bear artist from Australia wishes you the biggest
CONGRATULTIONS  on the safe arrival of you beautiful baby Madison.
What a beautiful treasure! I wish you, your husband and baby Madison a very happy, healthy journey together through life.
Bear hugs and smiles
Kerrie :hug:  bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

What a beautiful baby...how happy you must be!!

bear_flower Congratulations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:clap:

Awww, Darling Kristen you surely do do beautiful work.

bear_original   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bears or Babies,   It doesn't seem to make any difference, your creations are wonderful! bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent

Madison is such a beautiful baby.  How wonderful she is.  :clap:  :clap:

Congratulations !!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hope you are resting well....and I really hope you share more pictures, hint hint

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

bear_tongue

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

She is beautiful - but of course you already know that. What a marvellous head of hair!!!   :dance:

Marion

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Ooooooh, what a beautiful, gorgeous baby girl!!!!!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Jill West Palm Beach, FL

What a beautiful baby girl and you make such a beautiful family.

Jill

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Kristen you look great and baby Madison is beautiful.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Kirsten, we've been wondering about you and your babe......   and here she is, what a sweet little angel, you and dad must be sooooo proud!!!    bear_wub     Brings back some very happy memories for me!!

And Madison is one of my most favourite names!!

Have fun, and

rest

now because in a couple of months, it's non stop!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh

So happy for you both!! Enjoy her!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Kristen,
What a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations & blessings upon your new "bundle of joy"!!!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kirsten , Madison is so beautiful and you look fabulous..  I checked out the website and I particularly loved the daddy blog !  What a great idea and so true of how most men feel I'm sure.   I'm sure you are both on cloud 9 with your new daughter.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Congratulations Kirsten on your beautiful little Madison  bear_innocent  bear_wub  bear_innocent   What an angel  bear_innocent
love and cuddles  :hug:
Sarah

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh, what a perfectly beautiful little baby!  She's just wonderful and so sweet.....  Congratulations; all that hard work really paid off!  Welcome to your new little girl!  Now she just needs a bear...........  ;)
Kimberly W.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Madison is beautiful Kirsten!

I did exactly the same thing to my Mum, except back in the day we lived way in the wops and so my Mum had to stay in hospital for the few weeks before I was born....and then I had to be induced too....I'm sure she was good and sick of me by the time I finally arrived!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

1madiso.jpgWhat a beautiful baby! Here's a internet baby gift
Hugs
Jodi Moisan

zemeski Posts: 434

Baby Madison is beautiful!! You will enjoy dressing her for sure!! All the baby girl clothes are always soooo cute!!!! Congratulations!! to you and your husband Kristen!!!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congratulations, Madison is such a beautiful baby  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!   Madison is so cute!  You look so cute in your pregnant picture.  Thanks for sharing the pics.  I hope you're enjoying your new family.   bear_original

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Congratulations to both you and your husband  bear_flower  bear_flower - such a darling little girl bear_wub
enjoy parenthood!!
:hug:

Board footer