Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

...what wonderfully talented artists you all are!

:clap:  I know you already know this but you don't get tired of hearing it do you? I hope not.
I don't get to tell you enough. I have so many things pressing for my attention that I can't seem to keep up here at TT.  Plus, with my dumb slow dial-up, I spend a good 75% of my computer time just waiting for pages and pictures to load. bear_angry  Aargh!
I truly love seeing everyone's wonderful creations in the Showcase and For Sale forums but just can't keep up with posting on each of them, although I'd like to. 
So I just wanted to let you all know that I am continually amazed by your talent and delighted by your creations, one and all. Keep up the great work!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
You are the greatest and please forgive me for not telling each of you so individually!

hugs,
Bonnie

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Bonnie - you are a sweety -  bear_original  bear_original  :hug:  :hug: 

I am in the slow dail-up club meself......  I do alot of this while I am waiting .... bear_rolleyes .... more bear_rolleyes....  bear_tongue .... bear_whistle ..... bear_wacko ....... and more  bear_whistle and finally just  bear_wacko

hugs Kassie

Board footer