Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I know I have missed a lot of 'goings on' and will continue to do so for a couple of weeks yet...I am trying this self discipline thing  bear_grin ...keping my computer off and trying to get work done.  BUT it's hard!

I have a cat, a mouse, a needlefelted yorkie and a yorkie in a nut...orders, yet to do...so I know I will have to keep this discipline up for a while longer....I SURE DO MISS EVERYONE!!!

I miss all the funny, happy, sad, sharing that happens everyday here on TT.

Hope to be back real soon.

Luv you ALL, :hug:

Nanc........

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was wondering where you were yesterday as I was browsing ebay and came across a new creation of yours.... I have two commissions to do myself so I really need to get my buns off the computer and working! LMAO!  I usually get most of my bears done on the weekends though :)

Glad you popped by so we wouldnt worry!  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Nanc!  Missing you here... but that's wonderful that you are getting so much done.  I need to take a wee lesson from you!  I am terribly behind!

bear_smile  bear_smile  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, there you are Nancy! bear_original I've missed seeing you around, but I am very happy to hear you've gotton a lot of work completed. Hope we'll see you again very soon! :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

bear_grin   Hi Nancy!!!  I saw your wonderful creations on eBay and figured you were doing what I SHOULD be doing .....  bear_whistle

Miss ya!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Nancy, I've been wondering what happened to you, but I saw your work on Ebay and figured you were okay.  Hope you finish your orders so you can hurry back.

Hugs,

Brenda

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I whish I was brave enough to keep my computer switched off!!!  bear_cry 
But I just cannot resist!  bear_whistle

As soon as I wake up, I switch on my computer!  bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea for Nancy . . . wish I had your will power!!  We do miss you, but I know that time at the computer is time away from the bearmaking.  Come back from time to time!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Yes..Nancy, I need your will power too...I have so much to do !!!!!  I just love being with the group everyday...Winney

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Nancy!! Get back her GIRLIE!! We miss you!! Just yesterday I was wondering where you were!

Many Hugs Louise

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Missed you Nancy but if you are busy and actually getting things done, we will wait. Don't work too hard though, takes all the joy out of it. bear_sad

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi Girls...thans for your sweet responses!
I don't have any better will power than the rest of you  bear_grin ...it's just called pulling the plug on the computer and takes too much time to plug it back in and 'warm it up' again.
Sort of like flossing and brushing your teeth after dinner, so you don't snack all evening and then have to do it all over again.  :dance:

I am getting a lot done and catching up...and I have to tell you that once you miss a couple of days of computering (is there such a word?)...you tend to not miss it as much.  Gee, I actually DO have a life beyond the computer.  It is a little liberating.

I didn't list my new little bear in the Bears For Sale section because I have not been able to comment on everyone elses adorable bears  bear_sad  and I didn't want to list mine there because of that reason.

hugs to all of you and thank you for your sweet notes.  It is nice to be missed.

Nanc.......

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh nancy, you should list them anyway! We all are aware at how time consuming it is to comment... I use to comment on everything, I just cant do it anymore - I have been trying to stay of TT more and there are just too many posts now that we have soooo many gals here!

Board footer