Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Dilu Posts: 8,574

PICTURES

DON'T FORGET!

bear_wub  bear_wub

dilu

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

OKAY OKAY

WHAT PICTURES????

CHEEKYWINK-small.gif

Will this do Wonks?????

Penny  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

backhoegal.jpgOMG...that bear is winking...lol I love it!

Here is a picture...lol

clare14 Country Bears
England

HAHAHAHA!!  Love it Penny!!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Is that you on the digger Charlotte??!!  bear_smile

Adkins, Texas
clare14 wrote:

Is that you on the digger Charlotte??!!  :teddybear:

Yes...that's me...lol I won't drive the thing around but I love digging with it!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Here is a picture: Laura, sleeping and Grisou, the cat, sleeping on Laura.
Laura is Malko (my b/f)'s niece. She will be six years old next month.

This photo was taken late in the evening, in February, when everybody was about to leave after a nice dinner and evening in Malko's familly.

lauraetnouchon4qm.jpg

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nice pics guys!

Dilu what kind of pictures do you mean ?

Anyway, I finally added a personal picture of myself. It's not a good one, I had to take a picture, of a picture. Although, I guess I could do what Shelli did.

Either way, now you guys know what i look like!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Heather, does your camera have a timer? that is how I took mine in the user photo section.. bear_original

Celena Oxford

Hi Dilu, what kind of pictures?  bear_original Pets? Bears?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Were you referring to USER PHOTOS Dilu?

There are still a lot of regular users without photos of themselves up for us to see! It really is fun to be able to put a face with your bears and posts.

If not USER PHTOTS then what photos, Dilu??

Oh Gollygoodfun!

I just wanted to see what would happen.  I love what happened!

Charlotte,

What a woman you are!  Fantabulous!!  I love your picture!  Woo Hoo  let's hear you roar ladyfriend!  Watch out world, here she comes!  Move over Helen Reddy.

Or was it Olivia Newton John?

sigh

time

Miss  Pen

I suspect, that the michevous look on that bearikins face resembles yours.  Look at those eyes.  Trouble in the making.  Fun and adorable!

Sophie,

what kind of kitty is Grisou, I love his fur and his color.  What a lovely cat you have.  And

Laura

is adorable.

Actually I am just Gently reminding everyone to take pictures of

all their work

..... and I love all the pictures....those odd, what-should-we-do-with-this....type pictures.....those wonderful pictures that give us a whole new insight into your lives.

Like sweet Laura sleeping and our Miss Charlotte out there digging things up like a big kid.

Daphne

Darling, it does my heart good to see you back on a regular basis after everything you have been through

thank you everyone!!

huga and kisses

dilu

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   love the Harley cat!

fun....and appreciated, and keep them coming ladies!

bear_tongue

Adkins, Texas

Dilu, When I saw the topic & your message...I just couldn't resist posting the picture of me digging with our backhoe. I knew it probably wouldn't be quite what you were asking for...but I just had to do it...lol the kid is still very much alive in me. I love playing in the dirt!
We get loads of bear & kritter pictures...and I just thought it would be fun to post something a little...ummm maybe a lot different.

Lisa, I was kind of nervous the first time I tried digging ...but I had watch my hubby do it so much & he was right there beside me for a long time when I first started. The machine really can't go anywhere when it is digging, because of those things sticking out on each side are outriggers that actually keep the machine balanced & in place. There are foot pedals that move the digging bucket right & left, and the rest is done with those levers my hands are on. lol any real backhoe operator would get a major kick out of my operating instructions.
We have a small farm-10 acres -dairy goats & chickens & gardens.

I love the pictures that are being posted...it's just fun!!!

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

How Cute!!!!!!
I LOVE lemurs!!!!!!  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dilu, to answaer the question about Grisou, the cat, he looks like a Chartreux.
Unfortunately he is not our cat, but the cat of Laura's aunt and uncle (the second of Malko's 2 sisters).
We cannot afford to have a cat in only a 45 squared meters flat!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

FARM-picK2-1.JPGMy son would go crazy over that back hoe , Charlotte. At age three. he knows what Back hoes, skid loaders, wheel loaders, scrapers, and all kinds of farm tractors are.  He is such a boy. bear_wub

WOW, WCD...are those YOUR oen pets?  Neat!  Love the Bad Kitty photo! 

This is one of our Hosteins.  I used this photo in my Reporting Live story but I like it so much I wanted to post her again.  Isn't she cute?!!!

I am giggeling here!  Everyone in the family has enjoyed all the fun piccys....thankyou!!!

Who can top The WildThang, Lemurs, or Judi's  HappyCow?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Could Grisou the beautiful cat possible be a Russian Blue?  My RB kitty looks a lot like it.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

The ears on that cat are soo long?  Are those for real?  WOW.

What wonderful things happen when we have no expectations and just put out the word, in this case Pictures.....

Juuudddiiiii......Your HappyHolstein is so cute....love her moustache-

"Do you want to marry a cow???"

I love the Happy Cows come from California commercials.....(and Wisconsin)

But I'm partial to cows....

bear_tongue

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Bamsemesse-Roskilde-015.jpgFrom my bearshow last weekend.

Hugs Birgitte

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

OKAY DILU

You wanted piccies honey how about this ........... can you guess who this is????

small-me.JPG

Yeah OK,  it's moi when i was younger..........if you want to see what i look like now just run your cursor over my avatar.............then have a good laugh ha ha ha

I found this pic today and it was when i working for a swanky club in London in the days of gas lamps and horse drawn carriages
bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Penny  :dance:

God was i thin     sigh    sniffle   oh heck      have another choccy Pen

Brigitte

What a lovely table set up.....hope you did well....

dilu

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

finnegan2.jpgfinnegan.jpgThis was fun Dilu...I have a couple of cuties.  This was an infant squirrel that the mother pappillon adopted as her own and encouraged it to suckle after her pups were born.

Nanc.....

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Awwwwwwwwwwww!
That is soooooooo cute!!  bear_wub

Pages:

Board footer