Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Pollywog1.JPGpollywog2.JPGI came home today to a wonderful surprise! The bear I adopted from Judi arrived today!!!!!

I am sure you gals have seen Pollywog before bear_original  Here she is with Little Honey Paws (a bear that Judi sent me a while back).  Judi, Pollywog is just gorgeous! Her eyes are breathtaking and her shading is just perfect!  Her ears and nose are just perfect! And then you top it off with a gorgeous little dress!

Words cannot express how gorgeous this bear is... I am so lucky

JUDI - BIG BIG  :hug:

OH, by the way, my hubby knew how much I had been wanting this gal and I kept hinting to him, ever since she appeared here on TT and then I saw her on Judi's website, and then on Bid4Bears where she was a buy it now and my hubby said to buy her!!!! I guess it was fate that she come live with me! She was waiting to join Little Honey Paws!

beary_clairey Luton

WOW!! Those eyes are so real.

You are so lucky !!!

Hugs

Claire

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh how wonderful, and they look like momma and baby.....so sweet.  Good on you Kimmy to have 2 such wonderful bears from our Judi!

You are a very lucky lady indeed!

hugs

dilu

cappymaccappymaccappymac.......

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AWWW Kimmy , I am so glad you love her. It always warms my bear mommies heart to hear that my cubs are loved. bear_wub

I think Honey paws may have put a bug in your hubby's ear....they look so happy together.

Kimmy, you have made my day bear_wub  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Judi, dear, you made mine!  :hug:

Board footer