Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

000_0673a.jpg000_0677a.jpg

Here's ~EEP~

His porportions are not quite what I had intended so I'm going to make a sibling and try again and see what I get.

Thanks!!!

P.S.  Poor little Eep got thrown across the porch getting his photo taken.  The wind suddenly gushed through and picked him up and away he went flying.  Too bad I wasn't quick enough I could have gotten a picture of him flying.   :rolleyes:

Hugs,
Shantell & EEP

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

hee hee hee, flying bear!  Watch out!  Proper anime or not, he's still reeeaaally cute!!  Listen, if you decide you don't want him seeing as that he's not proper anime... you can send him right along to live with me and my swap bear gang.... lol  bear_happy  bear_tongue

Kimberly W.

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Kim,

I kinda like him too.  Although I suspect that sweet innocent look is a disguise.   bear_whistle

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

bear_wub I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shantell , I truly LOVE this little bear.  He is just too cute for words- oh that face is adorable. How big is he ???   Are you selling him ?

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks...

Yes, I will eventually be selling him.  I want to hang on to him until I get a "real" (shhhhh don't tell EEP) anime bear made.  I just want to use him as a guide as I make adjustments.    EEP is about 6-1/2 inches tall standing but can't stand alone.

And...yes, Gina...I will be making more.   bear_grin   I really like the way this little guy turned out.  He just happened...if you know what I mean.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE SHANTELL! Just as cute as can be!

Many Hugs Louise

Willamette Valley Oregon

Awww Louise...thank you.  You sweetie you!!!   bear_wub

Board footer