Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Booker.jpgBookerHeadshot.jpgThis little guy is up all over the forum in the "Challenge" area.  He was supposed to be a new anime design, but his head ended up not being big enough . . . soooooo we'll try it again sometime.  Anyhoo - this is Booker, 13.5", and made from Intercal's new KID2/W - color 3505 (antique brown).  He has a handmade pin on his chest featuring his little girlfriend and an old key necklace.  I'm sure you can come up with the significance of that . . . she has the key to his heart??!!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Cute SueAnn...

That was the problem I had with EEP...I "thought" his head might be too big...well it might be but not in the way I had  intended.  Just goes to show you never know until you sew 'em up, huh.

Booker is a cuuuuuuuutie!!!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Beautiful bear Sue Ann. Looks like a brother of your avatar. I know what you mean with the head not getting big enough. I make crochet animes and its a common problem that our hands and eyes automatically adjust the proportions so that it turns out a traditional bear, darn it.  bear_laugh Its hard to make anime critters.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sue Ann, he is even better than anime  bear_laugh
He looks very smart and serious!  bear_grin 

Julia :hug:

zemeski Posts: 434

bear_flower

Sue Ann - He is adorable!!! I have never even made an anime. I don't know what even qualifies one to be an anime but yours is cute!!

bear_thumb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sue Ann! He is beautiful! I absolutely adore his sweet face! You are such a talented artist and your bears are wonderful!

Many Hugs Louise

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Yes, he definitely looks much more like an adorable young bear cub than an anime ted! Anime almost have to be so ugly that they are cute! (and yours is just cute, cute, cute, Sue Ann!) You really have to get right out of the traditional bear making thinking when doing anime - that is what I like about it, you can be so free and just do whatever appeals to you!
Bear hugs, Edie

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

very cute sue ann his eyes just seem to say " take me home" I like the white under his eyes it looks great. :clap:  :clap:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Booker is so adorable ! Definitely a young cub bear and he is perfect like that ! bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sue Ann, he's absolutely gorgeous.  Is he available for sale anywhere?

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sue Ann Booker is wonderful ....... I love the mohair ...I might just have to check that one out ...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shelli wrote:

Sue Ann, he's absolutely gorgeous.  Is he available for sale anywhere?

Yes, he is up on my website. 

Thanks to everyone for your comfort and solace in my failure to get this design into anime mode.   bear_original  bear_original  :hug: I'm going to have to work on my traditional bear attitude some and will tweak this pattern on the next go-around!   bear_ermm  bear_ermm  And thank you all for your kind responses about Booker.  He was a pleasure to make even though he didn't come out as planned.  I love, LOVE working with that kid mohair . . . it is oh-so-soft!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sueann Booker is adorable!! What beautiful big eyes he has!!!!! I just love your bears!!!!! bear_cool

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Sue Ann what a sweet little boy he is! Really cute and those big eyes just call out to me.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Sue Ann,

Booker is so cute.  He does look like a baby that's too young to have already given away his heart.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

He's just gorgeous...I love your bears!! :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Oh, what an adorable little guy! bear_wub

Face it, Sue Ann, you can't do not cute!  bear_thumb

Eileen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I love your bears Sue Ann, they have such cute faces and endearing expressions  bear_wub  How do you get the nose to look like it has more than one colour?  I lvoe the effect  bear_thumb
xox Sarah

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Booker is cutest ~ ! :clap:
I love his around shape ears and
his face is die for !!  bear_wub
I can't way to see his little girl friend...
the key thing is too cute.  bear_flower   

Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Sue Ann, your bears are really adorable. I just love Booker, and he wasn't meant to be totally anime - just a touch!  He melts my heart with those huge eyes!

Danni

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

He's wonderful Sue Ann!!!!! I see the little anime touches in him too..... And his eyes just speak volumes!!!!   bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

gorgeous bear Sue Ann  bear_wub  bear_wub

I like his innocent wide-eyed baby look and I love the colour too - super sweet all round

Board footer