Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That's my name for it; a fun, silly one at that.  But the game itself originated with someone else here at TT some time back.  And Melanie, in an IM, reminded me about it... as did Daphne's positive thread about "happy things."  So I thought I'd re-introduce what was a very fun, validating, and kindhearted thread of not so long ago, here.

Here's how you play:

-- Post a note addressed to the person who wrote the post directly BEFORE yours.

-- In your note, say at least one thing -- well, since I'm first, in my case only, how about TWENTY SEVEN THINGS??? -- that you like, admire, respect, adore, about the person who posted BEFORE you. In short, say something nicey-nice about the person who posted immediately before you.

In a very short time indeed, we will all have bloated heads and fully-filled hearts.

Enjoy!

And please... remember that, for me only, it's to be TWENTY SEVEN positive things.  Not just one.

(KIDDING!)

bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_tongue

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Shelli is a very kind and knowledgeable person, always wiling to help others and share her wisdom.
She has no problem writing a post with 27 wonderful lines  bear_tongue 

Shelli, you rock!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Lisa always has the most amazing stories..........

She writes incredibly well and has a word of wisdom for us all! 

Not to mention her awesome bears.............

I feel special just for knowing her!

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Heather - you are allways so kind and gentle in your way of talking.

I am really happy to "know" you.

Hugs Birgitte  :dance:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Birgitte has the most adorable avatar bear and is always very caring in her posts to others.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Shari's bears have the kind of soul that is gentle and caring.....just as she herself posts on TT.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Stellajella Wien

Aleta is not silly at all!
She´s clever, warmhearted and very talented in artistics :)
She was one of the first to welcome me to TT

Gaby bear_flower

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Gabriela is a woman of great taste and charm, she bought one of my ACEO's so she must be  :dance: ................... AND she has an absolutely lovely lilac avatar which i greatly admire featuring a bear that has a superbly 'pert' nose. She brings calm and serenity to TT and i feel proud to have her here as one of the newer members.

Penny  :hug:

P.S.
Shelli has 27 moles on her bum which are shaped like the moon in all it's phases so of course, they are beautiful

P.P.S well you did say i had to say 27 great things about you Shelli  bear_tongue

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Gaby has one of my favorite girl names in the whole wide world, and she is kind enough to forgive me when my childhhod sentimentality borders on obsessiveness!   bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh man... Pen and I were posting at  the same time... so I'll GET penpen too!

Penny... you are insightful and witty and your Cloony comments truly make me Laugh Out Loud!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Kim - what can I say... you, are so very wise, very talented and you got me started on this adventure!!!  :hug:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

ok ...goodie, I get to talk about one of my fav's.... Kim Basta
Kim is a sweetheart, talented, sharing, pretty (had to add that) supportive, a great communicator both on the forum and off, makes the darn cutest mini's out there and a good friend!

hugs to you Kim,
nanc......

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

:doh:  well, Kim and I were typing at the same time too.hahaha...Ok...I have to add Kim in too.
She is a sweet adorable young lady and I think her bears have so much personality...just like their 'mommy'.
Always jumping in to conversations and adding her sweetness to each conversation.

love you too Kim'

Nanc......

Just realized I have two kims here...man is this getting confusing...first Kim was Kim Basta! hahahaha

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Nancy is incredibly talented, modest in her gift and one of the sweetest TT'ers I have had the honor to get to know.

Shantell

Glacierbaybears Glacier Bay Bears
Japan

Erin, you are very gifted and talented bear maker, I look forward to seeing your bears every week! bear_flower love ya bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jamie, you have gorgeous bears and you are a very talented artist. You have not been here that long but we all already love you!

Many Hugs Louise

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Louise darling, your bears are just to die for and I wish I could adopt all of them  :love:. Their cute face and round tummy are the most adorable !
And you are truly one the nicest person I know ! :hug:  :hug:
Take care and lots of hugs,
Marion bear_original

zemeski Posts: 434

bear_grin Marion is very pretty!! Her hair is beautiful!! Her teddy bears are out of this world cute!!! She is a smart and talented person!! She has always been so kind here at TT talk. Love ya Marion!! :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Melissa is a sweet person, always supporting everyone here on TT.  Her creations are outstanding.  Her talent is amazing.  I am proud to 'know' her here on TT and have admired her work forever! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Tracy is about the cutest little thing! And she always has wonderful kind hearted words of wisdom to offer.
Sonya

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Sonya makes fabulous bears and always has kind words of wisdom for everyone on Teddy talk.   She has a great sense of humour, which I enjoy immensely!

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aaaaahhh . . . Sonya, the sunny one!  Her talent knows NO end and she is a super nice, lovely lady!  How fun it was to meet and get to know her on Teddy Talk - I've admired her work for a long time!

Well, Brenda and I were posting at the same time.  What I said about Sonya also applies to Brenda.  Wonderful talent and a super nice person!  I feel very pleased to be able to "converse" with both these ladies on a daily basis!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sue Ann.... She makes such beautiful bears with the most magnificent noses, always has something positive and encouraging to say here on TT and knows how to kindly get her point across in a way that echos most everyone's feelings.  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:
Daphne!

I'm lucky to say something about you!
you know, you are very popular in our Russian forum too!
You are wise, very sweet lady. I love to read your long posts. They just like stories from the book.

I enjoyed reading about your bunnies! Even that it was a hard task, I think you did tremendous job!
And I still want the autographed copy of the movie or a bunny!!  :hug:

Thank you for being TT's mom - I love your advices. Thank you so much!

with love, Julia :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

We have Russian communities here in the Portland area so we frequently hear the Russian language spoken in our grocery stores and shopping malls.  I always think of Julia and smile when I see and hear women speaking in their native Russian language.  I feel connected to them through our beautiful Julia. 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer