Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Awww....Lisa...master of her art.  Although I've never met her I'm confident that she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside as it shows through her beautiful creations.  Again, I feel honored to say "hey, I know her!!!"

Can you tell I like this game?  :P

P.S.  Lisa...I LOVE your new avatar....very very nice.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

hello Shantell bear_thumb
Apple Dumplings Bears, what a nice name for bears, and what a lovely saying you have at the end of your messages.

Lynette

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

AWWW well GAWWWW LEEEEE Lisa! You have me blushing on that flawless skin.  YUP! I t was wonderful meeting you too.... but we shoulda had a couple more glasses of wine! Surprised I could even stay awake after flying in on a redeye... spending the day at the show with no sleep the night before.. then the banquet.. and had to fly out again in the early morning.. It was funny I remembered the evening by the next day. You are just charming and a gorgeous as can be. And for everyone else.. Lisa's hubby is just as wonderful and doting as she says.
Hugs
Sonya

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well well what can I say about Sonya?? Well only that she is an incredible Bear Artist and I have loved her bears for some time now. Also that she is a complete giver! What I mean is that she is there to help anyone in need. A very wise and gifted lady who I am honored to know from this forum!

Love yah Girl!

Many Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Well, it isn't hard to say something nice about Louise.  She is a very kind hearted soul. She takes time to encourage others and always has something nice to say.  She always seems to see the good in everyone and everything.  Not to mention she and Garnet make the most beautiful bears with the cutest belly buttons  .  I hope to meet her someday and own one of those creations !     :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Tammy,We don't know each other well but I always admired the work you do on those darling bears of yours. :hug:

Erin, I can't wait! :hug:   You are so sweet!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Jenn is a lovely lady with nice things to say and advice for anyone!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I get Bronwen on my second time around....... I think Bronwen is a lady with a big heart ... she is there to give her help and advice if she can. I know Bronwen from another site and I can tell you she is the most giving and generous lady... has a big heart ...

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Patsy is a fantastic lady, and was more than willing to help out when I had trouble with that bear shop (from hell LOL)   

She's very generous, and makes the most adorable bears.      :hug:

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh Yay, I got our Danni !!!  bear_wub
Danni is pretty sweet young lady who makes
super adorable bears and she is very talented not only for bear making , she write a beautiful article,
and creating such wonderful site .  :clap:  bear_smile

Most of all I love her because she is on TT
when I'm on (simmler time zone !!)   :hug:  hehe

Hugs/Marie

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

YES! Marie, I got you!! :hug:  bear_wub  bear_flower
Marie is the most generous kind ahd helpful beautiful girl!  bear_wub
Marie, my friend! I wish I were on my hubby's place and meet you in Japan.  :hug:  bear_laugh
I love your sence of humore and you are the best my on-line friend ever.
I do hope we meet someday and that day would be the happiest one!

Thank you for helping me! I wouldn/t have done anything withut your help.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

どうもありがとうございます :hug:  bear_wub

HUGS, JULIA

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh dears ! I've checked twice and I think Lynette was forgotten ! I don't know Lynette very well but for sure I love her bears (I'm so in love with little Tipo ! bear_wub ) And she has the most warming and wonderful smile !

Dear Julia, now :  Julia is beautiful and her bears are so unique ! (Stepan  bear_wub  bear_wub )
She is so kind and sweet ! I wish I knew her more !

Hugs to you all, dear friends ! :hug:

PS : Love you too, marvelous Melissa ! bear_wub

PPS : Just a few more hugs for our one and only Dilu ! :hug:  :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Marion is so very generous of heart and caring for others.  She tries to ensure no one is left out (the above is a prime example!)

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

LYNETTE.....I think in all the hoopla she got overlooked.  I HAVE to comment on this lady.  We spoke over the phone recently.  She called my all the way from South Africa!  She is so complimetary and kind to others.  She loves to help others and here bears are just as sweet as she is.  SHe a darling lady athat I am so pleased to know.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

hi everyone,

I wanted to jump in here and just see were my post would end up. And looky here Judi -   bear_original   it is you girl! now that is cool! We all love Judi - and really how can you not. She is a beautiful giving and kind person. And Talented? I - like so many love her bears and they are truly a reflection of this wonderful friend.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I also want to add - you are all amazing woman!  bear_thumb  :hug:

hugs Kassie

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Okay...games over..no one loves me anymore bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

just kidding

Oregon

here hon reload you page u just missed me...... :crackup:

Oregon

I meant "hey"  :crackup:
:crackup:
I think someone better get two crowns for the "typo queens" too funny.... :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

bear_flower  bear_smile  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

thank you  bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Gosh!  Where do I begin?  I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting or talking to Judi personally.  Only through TT do I get a sense that this woman is truly blessed.  Blessed not only in talent but most importantly through family and friends.  It would be a pleasure to meet her in person some time.

Warmest bear hugs,
Aleta

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Aleta has a love of beautiful things and it is reflected in her behavior to others.

Aleta is one of the most kind hearted people I have ever "met".  She always has nice things to say about other people's work and is very self deprecating about her own work (her ugly ducklings were cute fuzzy chickies as far as I was concerned!)

I love love love the style of her bears and I admit to being more than a little green-eyed about her sewing space  bear_grin

Milissa,  I love your bears and your sence of humor. :hug:

Board footer