Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Hi- I feel a little funny asking for this since I am mostly a lurker, but I just feel so badly. A boy my daughter graduated with last year has been missing for a month and it seems that his body has just been found in a landfill. While everyone had sort of been expecting the worst, it's still hard to know that there's no hope left, and I just feel so sorry for his family. He was an art major, too just like my daughter, and she said he was really a nice guy. I don't know what else to say.... Suzanne

Stellajella Wien

Sewzanne, I am sad. You don´t need to feel funny; it honors you to feel for others. The poor boy´s family must be devastated and I hope they find their peace! Nothing worse could happen than loosing a child.

Gaby bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Suzanne,  bear_flower
It is a huge honor for us that you look towards TT for comfort when you so obviously feel helpless and in need to reach out. 

Reaching out with a compassionate hug,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  Prayers to the family and friends of this young man.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Suzanne... you are not a lurker, you are a member of TT... and you need not EVER feel funny about asking for something or sharing with us! That's what we are here for and I know for a fact that you have been there with prayers when we've been in need.

The past month has been a very trying one, especially for this boy's family and friends. Though the body has been found it does indeed draw an end to any hope for his survival. I can only hope that this will put closure to what the family suspected to be true. Hard to believe that time heals, but it does. Thankfully it doesn't take away our good memories.

His family and friends, including your daughter, are in my prayers.

:hugs:
Daphne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Sewzanne, that is the most horribel sad situation. Our hearts go out to all involved and to you for asking for the prayers. All of these poor people in in our prayers.

Many Hugs Louise

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Suzanne, I can't imagine a more horrifying or sadder experience than losing a child.  I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Big hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm so sorry . . . what a terrible tragedy.  I don't know how parents cope with the loss of a child.  My thoughts are with all those involved.

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

My goodness Suzanne how Tragic. Your daughter will be devastated to think on this young man who graduated with her not so long ago. Life sure batters us about sometimes . Prayers go to his Family.  Hugs Rita xxxx

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Sewzanne,

I been listening to the story unravelling all day.  There are just no words.... especially when you are a parent yourself and can only imagine what his family are going through. 

Anything else has already been said or will sound trite in comparison, so I'll keep silent but pray for all those who have been touched by this horrible event.  Yourself and your daughter included.

Keep your chin up.

Sue H.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

The young man's family, you and your daughter will be in my thoughts and prayers. 
Donna

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Thank you all so much. I work with a lot of teenagers and this has been a tough year for our high school. Two students died in separate car accidents last fall, one was a junior and one was a senior, and now this tragedy.  One of the young ladies I work with has gone from being the most bubbly, outgoing persons to being rather quiet and introspective. My daughter, while upset, is shielded a bit by being at school and very busy with her assignments(they were not at the same college.) I find it hard to express how awful I feel about this poor boy, but it helps so much to read your kind words.
    Suzanne

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_cry Oh Suzanne.......how utterly horrible!!  I can only imagine what that poor boy's family is going through right now.  My prayers are with them, you and your daughter.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My prayers are with the family.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Susanne, you are definitely part of this TT family, you don't even come close to being a lurker as your generosity has helped me in the past.
I will definitely put this family at the top of my prayer list that the Lord will comfort their hearts during the awful time ahead.
I won't even get started how I feel about what is happening to our society and the why's...but it breaks my heart to see innocent adults and children becoming victims to these vile people...but I will say that it is predicted.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention...this family needs all the prayers for help they can receive.
nancy

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I will definitely remember this family and friends in prayer.  God can and will comfort the broken heart.

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

A horrible and sad situation..... bear_cry
I send my sympathy thoughts and prayers for everyone involved... :pray:
Hope you feel better :hug:  soon

zemeski Posts: 434

:hug:  :pray:  :hug:

Suzanne - I can only imagine how much pain everyone is going through. I know you feel and see the pain your daughter feels since she knew this guy. I'm glad you chose to tell us all here at TT about it. This way we can pray for the family of this boy and for your daughter. Also, all this boy's friends that are grieving over his death. My heart and prayers go out to all of you.

:pray:  :hug:  :pray:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Sending prayers................. :pray:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Suzanne I am terribly sorry to hear such awful news.  It is so heartbreaking when it is so close to home...huge hug
xox Sarah

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:
Suzanne, what a tragedy...
I found this year not very lucky or happy...or whatever ..It's getting harder and harder with years to live in this world that becomes too mad amd violent..

I'm sending my prayers to that poor boy's family.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:
Hugs, Julia :hug:

Board footer