Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

booboo5.JPGbooboo4.JPGbooboo6.JPGbooboo3.JPGWith some encouragement (and fabric) from some girls here at TT, I proudly announce the "birth" of a new mini! 

He is my first attempt with this type of nose as well bear_original

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Kimmy!!!!  He's fabulous!  I don't know why you are saying "attempt!"  You are THERE!   Is that a vintage rayon?  I love the nose too!!!!    bear_wub  bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Great great great ! I love all things about him ! Really beautiful colour and I love his collar !

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

HI Kim, Awesome job, on your mini & the nose. Both turned out perfect! Can't wait to see the next one~ Sandy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you Kim... I still would like to do a bit more detail on my minis but this is the best mini attempt so far... I call it an attempt because I am not quite there yet LOL..

Thank you all girls! I think I will attempt to do more of these noses bear_original

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Oooooooooh, Kim!!  I love his little winsome face!  Those eyebrows, and his coloring---he's a doll!  Love him, super duper cute!  And that's NOT an attempt, woman!  I should dig out my very first "mini" bear...and at 5 inches I've now realized it's a monster!

Amelia

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
fribblesltd wrote:

And that's NOT an attempt, woman! 
Amelia

See Kimmy!!!!!!  You are well past the attempt stage love!

I did go down the basement today to look for my very first mini that I made from a pattern... I am fairly certain that it is in the kid's playroom, but all i found at the bottom of the stuffed animal bin were some discarded molding cookies, and the Shrek II DVD that I thought I had thrown away!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

molding cookies???? EWWWW

Thank you gals, you really make me happy!  I just wish I could get the details in my other bears that I do in my felted bears... maybe I will do the draping think like you talked about before, Kim... I like the body shapes that I have in my felted bears but my patterns just dont ever turn out like they do...

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
fribblesltd wrote:

And that's NOT an attempt, woman! 

Amelia

LMAO   :crackup: thank you, Amelia!  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kimmy

What a cutie!  I love him!  You just keep getting better and better!

such personality!

Congrats!

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

bearhug.smlThank you Dilu! GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Kim, I love mini's

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

way to go Kim!

see...told ya could do it...and you know that each one will only get better from here on in!!

Love that pretty fabric and even though you tried something new that bear is so Kim-bee!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

bearhug.smlHis size is 3 1/2 sitting and 4 1/2 standing.... my hands are pretty tiny so he may look huge in my pics with my hand!

Thank you girls so much! You really made my day!!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Kim you have got to carry on, I think you are sooo there already. I should be back into making bears soon, well very soon as I need to get two done by next Saturday before I go on my hols. I would love to be able to see another one when I get back at the end of May.... bear_whistle  Go on, GO FOR IT!!!!!! :hug:

Board footer