Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I got the following pictures from the prop director tonight... just what I needed to inspire and uplift me! :)

I'm not supposed to disclose any info about this project (didn't know that until I got their contract AFTER I'd already posted here before)  so no full names are going to be connected to these photos... most of you have been members since this all started... those that weren't: the bunny in the following pictures was made by me.... for a movie coming out next year! You can read more about it in my previous posts: http://www.teddy-talk.com/search.php?se … =817794400

So, here we go:
Sc668.jpg
She and her mom bought over a dozen outfits for the bunny before the filming started!

SC630.jpg
Check out that wizard on her nightstand!! Needlefelted??

SC129.jpg

Sc7613.jpg
That's J. Richardson

SC611.jpg

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

bear_grin  bear_innocent  bear_thumb  ((Huge Smile on my face))  bear_grin  How cool and cute!!!!  Wow, really makes it real huh!!
yay  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   What a cute little girl too  bear_innocent
xox Sarah

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Daphne that is just what you needed to bring a smile to your face.  You must be so thrilled and proud !  This is just so very exciting.  I bet all of us will be lined up waiting when the movie is released.  Your bunny looks absolutely perfect and that little girls is perfect for him too.   Way to go Daph !  Now get those other bunnies finished in a hurry.     :clap:  :clap:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

How cool is that! Daphne when this movie comes out every single child will want one of those bunnies...I can see them being mass produced for all the chain stores now. But they won't be anywhere near as cute as the real one. You did an outstanding job on that bun...he's really cute!!! bear_wub

Oh and about the disclosure part you only told a few close friends...and we can keep a secret...can't we girls! (says Hayley to the 150 odd members at TT bear_laugh ) :crackup:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Just Us Bears wrote:

Oh and about the disclosure part you only told a few close friends...and we can keep a secret...can't we girls! (says Hayley to the 150 odd members at TT bear_laugh ) :crackup:

Better make that 570 registered users!!!  :crackup:  Can you believe it??
Ah, well, it's not like one can't find info about the movie on the internet anyway... just not photos!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Do we have to wait for a mass produced one, or can we put an order in directly to the artist for an original.    :crackup:   I want one now. Daphne , you made it so darn cute.  Oh and Hayley I object to being called an odd member, maybe a little strange at times , but not "odd"   :crackup:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh that is just so neat, Daphne! Congratulations!!!!
Bear hugs, Edie

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

daphne it is lovely to see the bunny again.  He was so cite and gave (gives?) you such a headache!  Can't wait to see the movie.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Daphne,
My goodness, how proud youy must be! Is it my imagination... or does that little girls face look just like the bunny's face? look at the first picture, then look at the last picture. SAME expression!
Way to go daphne!
Sonya

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh how wonderful Daphne!  Thankyou so much for sharing   You are one clever chooky - that is one cute bunny!

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

That is awesome!!! I want one of those bun buns!!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub Mind making another one, Daphne  bear_laugh

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic Daphne, how wonderful, thanks for sharing with us. :clap:  :clap:  :photo:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Daphne... I am ever so happy for you!  How wonderful of them to send you some pics of your bunny "in action!"  I know I have said this something like 15 times before.... but I think that this is the most awesomely, coolest oportunity EVER!!!!!!!!!

bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub  :dance:

Kim Basta
Wild thyme Originals

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Great bunny Daphne - you must be absolutely thrilled.

Jane P.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:

Huzza for Daphne

! :dance:

bear_original What a treat to see the little bunners at work, Daphne!! bear_original

They'd better give you a credit bear_angry

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hooorayyyy for Daphene

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That's sooo awsome! Wow, how cool to see it at work.

How proud you must feel!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Yeah Daphne!!!!!  Way to go - it's so cool to see it in the "fluff"!  I  couldn't be happier for you.  The bunbun is awesome and I know it will be a huge hit.  Congratulations.

hugs,

Brenda

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Daphne, you are now our star!

Thank you sooo much for sharing these beautiful pictures!

This rabbit is soooo cute!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Daphne what great timing for you to receive that email!  Your sweet bun bun is SO cute!!!!   :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Awww Daphne
I BET YOU FEEL SOOOO PROUD bear_thumb
Well done you.. bear_original
How exciting...
I'll buy the film bear_original

What a gorgeous BUNNY... I LOVE HIM  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

How fun, Daphne! And the bunny is very cute.   bear_thumb
Debora

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Wow! You must be thrilled!

That bunny is just toooooo cute  bear_wub

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

The bunny looks great Congratulations! I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy the second-hand thrills I get reading about TTer's accomplishments!
Suzanne

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Daphne,
Congratulations on finally seeing all this bunny stuff you have been thru actually getting somewhere! I bet you the prop director broke that non-disclosure thingy already by sending you those pictures.. bear_whistle ..looking around... bear_whistle ...what pictures... bear_whistle ....what bunny.. bear_whistle ..I know nothing.. bear_whistle ..I see nothing... bear_whistle
Hugs,

Board footer