Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow Kristen,I never got to see my three ultrasounds for more than a second and wasn't allowed a picture of my own,how wonderful for you.Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your experience.We really are like a bunch of aunts as someone said when you shared your news,how exciting.
Now,could I please have your teaching position while you are away on maternity leave bear_grin bear_grin.Thanks.

Hugs,Shari.

Deb Upstate New York

Congratulations Kirsten!  Are there other children at home?

Deb NY

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW! thank you for sharing... the little one looks like a peanut! awww

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww Kristin 

Thank you for sharing the ultra sound- 

They weren't done routinely, or very well, 30 years ago so I missed out on that speacial excitement of a pregnancy.  So thank you for sharing yours.

If you find out the sex ahead of time would you be willing to share it with us?

I hope you are starting to feel stronger and better.

Hugs to you, may your precious life be filled with blessings

Dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, Kirsten. How amazing.

And thank you so much for sharing the pic with all of us Aunties!!

Yes, do be sure and tell us if you find out whether it's a boy or a girl. If you don't want to know I understand... there's something traditional about the suspense! :D

Are you feeling better??

Hugs,
Daphne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kirsten, that is one good-looking kiddo!  Thanks SO much for sharting the photo . . . I loooooove babies and hope you will keep us up-to-date on your pregnancy!

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

bear_laugh Well, I was concerned you all would be tired of baby stuff, since this is a bear site, and I have tried to stay on topic... :P
But you all did say you wanted to be kept up to date.
I am feeling better. I am almost 11 weeks, so next week I am officially 3 months preg.
I was hoping to not have to tell my students right away, but the ever growing chest and thickening of the waist, may not keep my secret! bear_original Shari - I'd love for you to take my class! One of my worries is leaving my kids......
We do want to find out if its a boy or girl. Its our first and we can't wait to find out.  My hubby said when we got married he'd want it as a surprise, but the minute we found out we were pregnant, he wanted to know!! :rolleyes:
I think we can find out in Sept or Oct. I'll let you all know!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Kirsten,

WOW - and Congrats.  Babies are so wonderful.  I have a 23 year old but she has a 4 and 1 year old.  Grandkids are even better than kids!!  Old saying but its true!!

Jane

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Congrats Kirsten..what a wonderful miracle. It has been a long time since I went through this exciting time. My youngest is 30. But the great thing is as a grandma, you get to go through the whole experience when you find out you are going to be a grandma. Wishing you the best and enjoy this time of excitement and anticipation!

Oh yes, congrats to your hubby too. Sometimes the hubby is kind of left out because the new  "mommie" gets all the attention.

Thank you for sharing this exciting news~~

Hugs,
Cindy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Kirsten :D

Tired of baby stuff? Us? Puh--leez! :rolleyes:

What a wonderful picture--thanks for sharing!

Eileen

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oh I had missed this thread ! All my congratulations Kirsten, that's fantastic !
Mmm... I so wish to have a baby too ! Maybe some day, I will post here a good news like yours here :D.

All bear hugs possible :),
amitiƩs,
Marion

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Kirsten, thank you for up-date baby info :D
I would never get tired of baby stuff!!!!(& Bear stuff )
Please take good care :)
Hugs/Marie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Kirsten! Having a baby is so exciting!! and it is always a relief to get past the first three months. Keep us posted!

Shana Hawaii

Oh Kirsten you are about to embark on one of the most import time in your life.  Being a mom is the most best in the world!!  My oldest is 19.  He is a drummer and Fire Knife dancer for our Luau Show in Hawaii.  He just left for College this past Tues. to be a pilot.  He is in Arizona.  (I miss him waaaaaaaaa)  My second son is 16 and just got his licence....yippy!!!   He runs our lights and is also a drummer at our Luau. He wants to go into engineering.  My baby is 9 years old.  I hold him and enjoy every moment that he is still little because i know what its like to have the other two boys so big now.  All i can say is just enjoy every little second you are with them because they grow up so fast and you wonder where did that little boy or little girl go?  Being a mom for me is one of the biggest accomplishments and joys i have had in my life.  Far more than anything else i have done in my life.  They are my everything.  Kirsten good luck. enjoy  your pregnancy it is a miracle of life.  God bless you and your little family.
Shana

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Ditto to everything Shana said, Kirsten! :D

Motherhood is such an amazing adventure that it's very hard to describe at all accurately. My baby is 22 bear_sad already. My other daughters are 28 and 25. It goes by very fast, and even with all the trials and terrors (illnesses, first day of school, first date) I'd do it all again in a heartbeat, but have more children next time. Still, I enjoy seeing the 2-year-olds in the 20-somethings. Most of the time!

Your newborn baby changes so fast that you really feel the urge to stop time and hang on to the moment, even though the little moppet just gets better and funnier by the day!

Shana, I envy you, still having a 9-year-old! :D

Eileen

Board footer