Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Boy who would have thought that one family could get so much bad news is one day!

The first phone call was about my aunt, I was told she has incurable breast cancer which has spread.

The second call was to say my uncle has had a heart attack.

The third was that my cousin has M. S.

Then to finish us off for the day we had a call to say my husband, Philip's sister had just died. She had breast cancer too! Philip also has another sister who has breast cancer that has spread and there is nothing more that can be done.

How much more can we take. This was the worst day for phone calls.

We now have to arrange a funeral and try and sort things out for everyone. I can't see us having much time to visit my aunt or uncle this week so I'm feeling bad. They are a long drive from here as is my cousin with M.S.
How can life be so cruel to drop all this at one time. It's all too much...Hugs please!

Hugs Jane.  bear_cry

Celena Oxford

Ohhh Jane, So sorry to hear about it  bear_cry ... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs
Celena

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

That all sounds a bit too much for anyone to have to handle.......poor you :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_cry
Oh Jane you are so strong but I wish I could walk over to your place and give you a big hug and just be with you though it all

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:  :hug:   :hug: Oh Jane, I'm so sorry  bear_cry  bear_cry   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:    :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

bear_cry I'm sending you hugs and thoughts to you and your family.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Jane, what a load of troubles all at once. Prayers and hugs for you and your family :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Dearest Jane,

So sorry to hear all your bad news.  Sending a big hug and prayers for you and your family.

Hugs,

Wanda

chris009av Real Deal Bears

aawww lots of hug here too  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Oh Jane

I'm so sorry to hear all the sad news. What an awful time for you and your family.

Sending you lots of hugs
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Dearest Jane I am so sorry to hear of your sad news ..... sending hugssss my friend  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: .. you and your family are in my prayers....... :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Sorry to hear all the bad news, Jane........   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
pandamac

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

OH my gosh Jane!!!  I am SO very sorry  :hug:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh i'm soo sorry for you Jane. All my deepest hugs :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Jane, honey, how unfair all these bad news together!
Your family did not deserve so much pain!

I send you anocean of hugs!
May your beloved ones not suffer too much...

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Sweet Jane,  bear_flower
Please accept my most heartfelt sympathy.  After having gone through a death in the family just over a week ago, I do understand at least a little.  I'm so very sad for you and your family.  From my family to yours, we wish you strength, prayers, love and lots of bear hugs.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Jane! Sending big hugs your way.  :hug: I'll be praying for you and your family. What a weighty load.

Debora

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a day Jane ... you must be worn out with it all.  I'm so sorry to hear you and your family are having such a tough time.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I'm so sorry for you!!! And if it can help, I can understand exactly how you feel!! I also had a bad spring and in the same month my mum got breast cancer that has spread to the skeleton, my dad cancer in the throat and my grandma heartproblems.

Sometimes life sucks!!!!  bear_sad   But we'll have to be strong!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah Jane, you poor dear.  I guess we just never know what is around the corner.  You have my thoughts and prayers and warmest bear hugs.  Please lean on us anytime.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Jane! Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care of yourself during this time and we will miss you as I am sure you need time to adjust to all the bad news. Just remember we are always here for you!

Many Hugs Louise

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dear Jane, I can really understand what you are going through, knowing how little words can help at these times I just want to send you the biggest hug I can  :hug:  :hug: ... hang in there xx

Catherine

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good grief!  They say "That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger."  If that's true, Jane, then you will be WONDER WOMAN by now.

I'm so terribly sorry for all your painful news today. 

You have my hugs and even more, my empathy and support.

Take good care, my friend.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my, Jane . . . my heartfelt wishes for better days.  I'm so sorry you received so much sadness in one day.  That much bad news shouldn't come so close together, but then life isn't fair.  Will be thinking of you and your family and sending many hugs.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh Jane, I am so sorry to hear all your sad news. Hard to understand why it all comes at once - so overwhelming. Thoughts, prayers and big hugs for you. :hug:

Bear hugs, Edie

Board footer