Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just a quick update.

The T-shirts have been ordered and are en route to their screenprinting destination even as I type.  So make ready your checkbook!

Shirts will be available as both V-neck and crew neck... and will be available in a variety of sizes for you and your loved ones ranging all the way up to XXXL -- and yes, that was THREE "X"'s!.  If you're like me, you like to SWIM In your t-shirts, using them as outerwear, swim coverups, and shortie nightgowns!

We'll announce again when the shirts have arrived and we're ready to take orders, with instructions about exactly how you can get a TEDDY TALK t-shirt of your very own.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and interest!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Fabulous!!  And a v-neck too!  Wahoooo!  I'm looking forward to ordering.   bear_original

Thank you, Shelli, for all your hard work!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Kudos and bravo to you, Shelli - you deserve a medal for your beautiful work!  I look forward to purchasing several!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: Thanks, Shelli! :dance:  bear_original

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Great news! thanks, Shelli!  :clap:
Bear hugs, Edie

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

How wonderful...thanks Shelli for your hard work to make these shirts possible.  I know they will be great.
Lve your new avatar too.

nanc.........

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!   I've got my VISA handy....I'll be waiting!!!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Yay! Thanks, Shelli!  I'll be buying at least one!  Jus curious, will you have little kid's size?  I'll make my two daughters sport Teddy Talk tees, too! ha!

If no, no biggie, just wondering!

Kimberly W.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Yahooo!!  Can't wait!!

zemeski Posts: 434

YEAH!! I can't wait!!

atticbanner.gif.jpg

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shelli you Rock    :dance: .  Thanks for the hard work getting this rolling.  I can't wait to get one  mixed-smiley-024.gif

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I be ready to order at least one! Thanks for making it possible  bear_wub  :hug:  :dance: 
pandamac

Dilu Posts: 8,574

We  know that Miss Shel wont toot her own horn, so I think me, a little gollikins should tell you guys what a bang up

[size=20]JOB [/size]

Miss Shelli did behind the scenes getting all this organized. 

Quy and Mr. Kjeld worked very closely with Miss Shelli to make sure the right design and colors and necks and sizes and all that other grown up stuff got taken care of right proper like so that all the TeddyTalkers would be happy!!!

[size=20]They worked really hard to make sure it would be something everyone could participate in if they wanted to, too[/size]

No, I am not one of the brighter gollys-I just used spell check.  No one around here ever bothered to send some of us to school-

What does she think we do at night when everyone is asleep?  We are busy little wonkers doing everything we can think of-I spend my time on the computer.....I'm not gonna be a golliwonkers for ever you know!  Brain Surgery sounds hard but I'll find something that pays big bucks and doesn't take too much time to learn. 

Hmmmmm....I wonder what i could be when I grow up?

[size=26]nahnah [/size]a015.gif

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, everyone -- Dilu -- but actually I'm not that much in the middle of this one; my role was very much the smallest one.  Quy and Kjeld are actually doing all the hard stuff, figuring out which vendor to use for printing the shirts, figuring out demand for v vs. crew neck options, and sizing, and pricing, and detangling tricky shipping issues (international, too, of course), shopping cart/ordering issues, etc.  So thanks for the kudos but the real credit goes to you guys for your continued interest in getting this thing up and running, and to Kjeld/Quy for their true, behind-the-scenes efforts.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  To everyone!!!!

I can't wait!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

My thanks to everyone involved :clap: Looking forward to getting my one, two or three ( depending on price  bear_rolleyes  ). I hope I see many going downunder.
Hugs,
Sandi

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thank you Shelli!
I am looking forward to get and wear  them!!
Bear hugs.
Gladys

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:
bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thanks to everyone!
That's really neat! to have a TT t-shirts!  :dance:
Julia

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks so much Shelli, Quy and Kjeld, for all your hard work.
I look forward to wearing mine, with pride.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Sue@Peggotty Peggotty
Texas

Shelli,

Thanks a million for all your hard work.  Look forward to getting a few :dance:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Shelli ,what were the final designs ? or do I have to wait for the surprise? (big grin)
Wendy  bear_thumb

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

I have not been on in a while and there is so much to catch up on.  Thanks Shelli - what a great idea.  Can't wait. bear_thumb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Great, can't wait to wear a Teddy Talk tee  bear_original

Board footer