Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hello Everyone
Hope that you are having or looking forward, a nice weekend.
bear_wub  I just was introduce ( I know ...Where was I??? ) to the Japanese Style bears and I think they are very different and cute. I want to know your opinion.
Bear hugs. bear_flower
Gladys

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Am I missing something?  I don't see any bears...  bear_ermm

Kimberly W.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh, duh... nevermind.  I just re-read that...  :doh:  Just tell me to go back in my corner.... lol

personally, I think they are OK... Some are cuter than others, some I think are just completely adorable, and some I think are not so cute at all....  bear_wacko

Kimberly W.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

They have grown on me. From a 'what the heck is that?' to 'how adorable'  bear_grin
I do them mostly in crochet, but have just designed my first anime sewing pattern. No pic yet, sorry. But here is one I made from a pattern by Brys Bruins.

Aneshi.jpg

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

WOW! I love the bears !! You guys are so good!  I am sorry, I can see that you were looking for the picture of the bear. I am not to good at computers and ..I am still learning to find a way to show pictures!! bear_sad  Sorry!
Melanie your Anime bears make you smile for sure and they have such a sweet and cute faces!
Thank you all for answering my question about likes and dislike of the Anemi bears
bear_flower
Bear hugs.
Gladys
PS.
Some of my first bears' designs, regular no Anemi, are at my site.
www.bearalive.com

ylc Y Daydream? Designs
Spotsylvania, VA

Those bears are so cute. I love the pink noses.
The anime style is starting to grow on me too. I have a pattern drawn out but I haven't made up a bear yet. but it is definitely on my to do list!

Yvette

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WOW!!! What great pictures

IwantIwantIwant.........sigh

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I love your little sherbet lemon of a bear melanie jayne - she is sweet  (and you know I love your anime ones too  bear_wub )

I have tried to make an anime bear - well I got as far as the sewing the head and put it aside.  I'd like to have another go.  My absolute favourite anime minis are Laura Unrau's "whozits" her webpage is www.bear-all.com but I'm not sure if she has any anime ones on there at the moment.

I'm not too fond of the extreme anime look but that's just me - each to their own!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

That 'Brys Bruins' bear is a real cutey Sabine.
And Melanie Jane! what can I say, ! Your anime is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous!.
I also have just started to fully appreciate the cuteness of anime bears. I'm yet to make my own .
I am hoping 'soon'. hahahah
Wendy

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ohhhh they are so cute, well done Sabine and Melanie

Board footer