Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
Judi wrote:

......and...just take a look at Quy's picture.  He is a nice and very intelligent man, and  even if he did have access to your notes I doubt he would want to read them. :thumbsup:

Yes i totally agree with you Judi - Quy does'nt look like a secret agent does he?  bear_tongue

Anyways, i posted this topic because i was asked about it by another member and thought i would ask. No ulterior motives or fear of capture by the MIB etc. just plain curiousity.

I did know that all site builders have access to the inner sanctum so to speak, they have to so they can sort out any problems that arise so no suprise to hear that Quy can access stuff on TT.

All Bear wrote: What ya got to hide Penn?

A torrid online affair with one of the members here who just happens to have the initials GC
:crackup:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
gotobedbears wrote:

A torrid online affair with one of the members here who just happens to have the initials GC

Like that is a BIG secret!!!  You can go ahead and post an entire thread on the subject...we already know.  Although I wonder if GC knows yet?   bear_wub   bear_wub

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
shantell wrote:
gotobedbears wrote:

Like that is a BIG secret!!!  You can go ahead and post an entire thread on the subject...we already know.  Although I wonder if GC knows yet?   bear_wub   bear_wub

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Course he does Shantell - i'm not that good at stalking quietly!  bear_tongue

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=24]Point to Erin[/size]

[size=20]Well done Erin![/size]
h060.gif  f035.gif  f035.gif  f035.gif

Balls in whose court now?

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

'''"""""Official Questionaire for GC"""""""'''
Exactly how many TTers are you currently dating?
How many TTers have you dated in the past?
What is your obsession with Teddy Bears anyhow?

bear_whistle Inquiring minds just want to know!!!!! bear_whistle
:crackup:  :photo:  :crackup:  :photo:  :crackup:  :photo:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=18]Excellent Charlotte!  g015.gif

I nominate you the Official TT 'gossip' columnist!  Get the dirt....spill the beans.....And Sophie's pretty good with the camera so she can be your camera-gal.... :photo:

We need these kind of questions answered![/size]

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Help Advisors and staff of Intercal do not have access to others' private messages. However, as system administrator, I do have the capability to view PMs. Please note that system administrators on other boards have this capability too on their systems.

I (we) respect your privacy, therefore, absolutely do not monitor/view these private messages.

The reality is that nothing you ever do on the Internet is truly private. Consider that each and every time you post something online.

Quy bear_original

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

rkr4cds wrote:

I've tried both, PM & Email. Never knew which was more secure.
Why do we have 2 options (as in - If one covers everything, why 2 choices?)

With PM, you do not give out your email address. You just need to enter the username of the person you want to contact and write your message. All communication through PM is done on TT and messages are stored on TT if not deleted.

With Email, depending on the recipient's selection under the Profile -> Privacy, the email address may be made available to be used with your email software bypassing TT completely, otherwise, a form is provided without displaying the email address and the system will mail out the message for you. Either way, messages are not stored on TT.

Quy bear_original

sarahjane Brisbane

Well it's 6.55 am here and I've just read this entire thread and nearly died laughing  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I'm sure my kids have been wondering if mum has finally gone insane with all the laughter coming out of the office...  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: can you imagine poor Quy trying to keep a straight face while he was typing his replys??? things got a little OT in here :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, dear!
Girls, you are acting as kids! Behave yourselves!

I nominate you the Official TT 'gossip' columnist!  Get the dirt....spill the beans.....And Sophie's pretty good with the camera so she can be your camera-gal....

Hey, mind what you say! I only take pics when i want to! No one can hire me if I don't wish to! By the way, I will always stay neutral in all situations. I don't want to make ennemies!  bear_tongue  Gossips are insane!

And PenPen, GC is not only yours!!!! share with us a little bit! That's not because he is getting a bit old that we are not interested anymore!!!  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer