Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

SP1a.jpgSP1a.jpgI arrived home from work today to find a wonderful surprise.  My swap bear my Tami arrived home safely.  She is soooooo beautiful, I just love her bear_wub  bear_wub

She is a beautiful blue mohair, with the biggest prettiest eyes.  Her name is Sweet Pea and she came with her very own bird house to sit by and watch the birds.  Tami what a wonderful job  :dance:  :dance: My pics just do not do her justice.  It is stormy out, so I will take betters pics this weekend.

I am feverishly working on Tami's.  I had a late start with all the surgies my family had this past two months.  Wow, do I have my work cut out to match this fantast bear.  I better sit Sweet Pea down next to me now and get back to Tami's bear.  Just wanted to share my beautiful bear with everyone.

Thank you so much Tami bear_wub  :dance: I will email you privately tomorrow from work to thank you again.

Bear Hugs
Laurie

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Man, what a lousy first pic, I promise to do better this weekend

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

that's a great bear!

Wonderful eyes, you are very lucky!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sweet Pea is cute!  I love the color!   bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Laurie, glad SweetPea arrived! Glad you are happy with her.
I took a cute pic of her before I packed her up & told her bye!
Take care,

swapbear07.jpg

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

AWwwwwwhhhh....WHAT a cutie pie!!!  bear_wub   I especially love her birdhouse...what a lovely touch!   bear_happy

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

What a lovely bear Laurie  bear_wub  and i LIKE the first pics.......great atmosphere  :hug:

Penny  bear_tongue

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH she's gorgeous!!! what a wonderful job you have done. Such wonderful eyes!!
Wendy

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Awwww, wonderful bear! Lucky you Laurie and well done Tami.  :clap:  :clap: The third swap seems to become a success as well, yipee  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer