Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been around lately, but...
Shortly after my last post, nearly a month ago, my computer turned up it's toes and crashed mightily.
In spite of firewalls, anti-virus programs, scans and scrupulous paranoia when it came to opening e-mails, a nasty virus got in anyway and destroyed everything on the hard drive!!!  bear_angry  bear_angry 
Yup, all files gone with no hope of retrieving them. bear_sad   bear_cry

Most of it is redo-able with some work (frustrating though!) but I did lose a lot of pictures since it has been a long (long, long) while since I backed anything up or put anything on disc.  bear_cry   bear_cry  bear_cry 

Dang it.
bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry   bear_cry
Now of course, I feel like a real nitwit for not backing things up like I should. :doh:  :redface:  I know I should have put those pictures on cd's so it is my own fault I lost them but,

dang it

anyway!
Mostly I hated losing the pics of my kids.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Anyway, I couldn't afford to get it fixed right away so I've had time to  come to terms with being such a nitwit bear_wacko  and I'm pretty much over it. 

I finally got the ole 'puter in to my local guru, got the problem officially diagnosed, hard drive wiped and reformatted, operating systems reloaded and now I'm happy to be back in cyberspace. Woopee! :dance:

I know ya'll probably didn't miss me as much as I missed you, but I surely did miss you and I'm happy to be back! :hug:

hugs,

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

ewww yucky...bummer...welcome back Bonnie!!!!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Bonnie and welcome back but ughhhhh...what a nightmare!!  That must be sooo terrible  bear_cry but glad you are back...and I bet you are backing your work up every day now right lol
xo Sarah

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yikes what a nightmare for you Bonnie. I'm pleased to see you back in hyperspace and here again with us.

BACK UP THOSE FILES YER HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor you.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

:hug: Welcome back Bonnie :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Oh Bonnie I just assumed it was the same as last time you were off line for a time, catching up on stuff...... that is why I haven't been in touch ...... good to see your back online my friend

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

We DID miss you!! I was wondering where you and your lovely avatar bear were!!! I had a huge virus (or trojan horse) on my computer in January (I think it was)... it was HORRIBLE  luckily I have startup disks for my computer and just wiped the computer out... sure, I lost pics but I am lucky that I had them on here and on my website!

Glad that you are back and up and running!!!  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awwww Bonnie, sympathetic hugs....

a037.gif

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Glad to have you back! You've been missed.

Board footer