Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

swapbears1.jpg[img]http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload2/swapbears1.jpg bear_wub  bear_wub bear_wub    I would to introduce you to my new additions to my growing bear family. From Krista, K Pawz!

From left to right is "Isadora" with her little bear, Junius to whom I purchased and Mango who is my Birthday bear.  Aren't they GREAT!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub It was like xmas here and my husband who picks up the mail every day did not say a word to me.... the package was waiting on the counter when I get home from work.  They all came with a ATC, Certificate of Authenticity and sketch and birthday card!!!! I am so excited!!!! bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
What a sweet lady!!!!!
Thanks Krista,
Hugs, from proud mom, Lynn

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

AWWWW, they are GORGEOUS!!! LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!
Sonya

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

So you're the one who stole them away! I bet you had a great birthday you lucky, lucky girl.
Hugs,
Sandi

K Pawz Guest

:redface: awww shucks thanks Lynn, you totally deserve them... :hug:

Hugs,
Krista

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Aww, how lucky are you! They are sooo cute.

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hey

They are gorgeous. Lucky you. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub I am a wee bit jealous! LOL

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh my goodness they are just gorgeous.  You are soooo lucky Lynn.  Did I miss your birthday ??  When was it ?  Happy Belated birthday to you.  My computer has been messed up and I've been losing messages etc.  But, I'm trying to get caught up now.   Enjoy your sweet bundles.  bear_thumb

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I am a Leo ( Aug.)  I wanted so much to buy Kiwi  that was my birthstone color and loved her face but someone else beat me to the punch.  So when Junius was posted I was wasting no time...I had to have him!! Loved the color, blue eyes and his sweet face.... then a surprise Mango!!!! I love them all...and the rest is history.  I really am going to have to watch my grandsons are I know they will have their eye on these guys!!!  They love color!!!!  I feel like I am on cloud 9.... but I guess I will have to come down to earth and finish off some other bears that I have started.  Thanks for all your comments.  Tammy I see you have made a mohair bear ... she is a real cutie!!!!   How are things in N.S.? 
Hugs, Lynn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Lynn ! thanks for posting wonderful bears by Krista.  :photo:
I love them all ~  bear_wub 

I am  jealous too !!  bear_tongue 

by the way, I am Leo too.  bear_laugh

hugs
Marie

K Pawz Guest

Hi guys sorry for causing the panic regarding Lynn's birthday....I just figured that since I was already sending the swap bear and Junius whom she purchased, what harm could sending a birthday bear early do..... :redface: As Lynn said she really wanted Kiwi, and she was beat to him by 10 minutes so I really wanted to do something special for her...and then the opportunity came up with Mango and the rest is history......

Hugs,
Krista

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Awww, I want one! LOL

NIce work

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH I spotted these this morning but didnt get a chance to say how absolutely fab I think they are.
Talk about spoilt Lynn. bear_grin
They are just so beautifully colourful Krista ,wonderful wee darlings.
Wendy bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

lol Heather you already have one

Hugs,
Krista

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

They are beautiful and it is so great to see them together!  Lucky you!
xo sarah

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The cute bears you received!

I am green with envy to have one just for me!

But first, i need my bank account to be refilled!

Enjoy then, lucky mom!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Board footer