Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I had mentioned on the All Bear Networking thread that I was in the process of adding an (overdue) links page to my web site.  I think I caught up with the people that had posted on that thread.  Did I miss anybody that wants to swap links?

http://www.cannabearpaint.com/links.html

Thanks!
Kelly

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh boy, Kelly . . . what a CUTE avatar bear!!  Love that expression! bear_laugh

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

I love your avatar buin, Kelly! What is he made of?

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yeah, I'm gonna have to climb right on board with the "cutiepatootie" comments on that bear.  He reminds me of one the first furs I ever used, a synthetic, with just THE softest hand, and a wonderful way of exposing darker underfur when trimmed.  Is your little sweetie synthetic, Kelly?  VERY cute!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Thanks to everybody for your kind words about my avatar bear, Kirby!  I wanted a big baby grizzly bear cub and I'm very excited about how he turned out.  I wound up trying a bunch of new techniques in the process and he took me a whopping 3 weeks to complete.  Inset pawpads, glass claws, the list goes on, and at 20" long he was completely handsewn so I could tweak as I went.  I am hoping somebody falls in love with him at Binghamton in a few weeks, but if not do I get to keep him?  bear_happy  I do love his fur and found it VERY nice to work with, it is Edinburgh's 1 1/8" honey-tipped synthetic with guardhairs, #S918-5389.  (Intercal, don't feel bad, we just placed an order with you for some of your lovely alpaca!)

Now why did I start this thread, again?  Oh right... links.  bear_grin  Did I miss anybody's links?

Cheers,
Kelly

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Kelly, very cute Avatar. Wonderful fur and eyes.  Well done :)

I know I am a little late on this thread, can we exchange links.

Mine is www.rufnutteddys.com

Board footer