Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys. I am so proud of myself as I managed to get all of your web site links onto our site.

Now, first I want to thank Kelly for telling me how to do it!!! THANK YOU GIRL FRIEND!!!!:D

Second I want ALL of you to look at the list and make sure that you are on it and if you are not....let me know immediately!

I put your business names under the country I believe you are from (if wrong, let me know) and in alpha order accordingly. I was not savy enough to do the banners but your business names are there and your artist names are there and all of the links work!!! It's a miracle!!!

Go to our web page:

http://www.bearsbybeesley.com

and under LINKS you will see a link called NETWORKING ~ Our Favorite Bear Artists And Friends. Click and the list of links should appear.

Now I am sure that I have forgotten someone!:( Please Please let me know if I have, and accept my sincere appologises and we will have you linked up immedately. Just let me know please!!!

CANADA

BEARS BY TAMMY
SHAR-BEARS

USA

BACK ROAD BEARS
CAKEWALK CREATIONS
CANNA BEAR PAINT
CW HUGGLEY BEARS
LUXEMBEARS
PAST TIME BEARS
POTBELLY BEARS
POTTERS HOUSE BEARS
TEDDIES BY LAURA LYNN
WINNEY BEARS AND FRIENDS

UNITED KINGDOM

ALL BEAR
BEARS BY DAVIS TEDDS
DOODLE BEARS
GOTOBEDBEARS
KM BEARS
MADDIE JANES BEARS
WISDOM BEARS

AUSTRALIA

DELARTFUL BEARS
JUST US BEARS
RUFNUT TEDDYS

NEW ZEALAND

DRAFFIN BEARS

If I have forgotten you let me know!!! :/

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have added bears by beesley to your sites. There Is Power, Strength And Knowledge In Numbers! :)

Hugs to all

Louise and Garnet Carrick

clare14 Country Bears
England

Louise and Garnet

How wonderful, you are sooooo clever!!   Your site is fab too!!

I sadly haven't got a links page on my site......YET, have asked my web designers AGES ago and must remember to gee them up about it.   As soon as I have this sorted, I will of course add bears by beesley, I'd be honoured!!

Many thanks for adding me!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Louise,I'm so pleased that you got it all worked out,that's wonderful bear_original bear_laugh
I know it was a lot of hard work and stress  but if you could please  add 
"Lair" so that it reads Shar-Bear's Lair ,that would be wonderful .I have adopted that name as the name of my web site but I don't have a business name yet.There are a few other "Sherr Bears,Cher Bears etc so I just list my bears under my name Shari L. Murphy or S.L Murphy .Thanks so much Louise,your site looks terrific,you should be very proud bear_laugh
Blessings,Shari.

Tofield Alberta Canada

Not to worry Clare. Oh and Shari! It is done Darlin! Anyone else please let me know if name, spelling etc. is ok or not.

Hugs Louise

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Louise

I LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE (oops caps lock-I hate that thing) organizing
I am going to copy that, if it allright with you.....

I need to clean up the page anyways

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Hey Louise, excellent job!  Very well organized, too, I really like how you did that.  If you get a chance on your next update, on your link to us it should be Kelly with a 'y', but not really important... nobody ever agrees on how to spell my name anyway bear_laugh  I am spelled equal parts Kelly, Kelli, Kelley and sometimes, for some reason, Karen.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm spelling it wrong.  LOL!  I think from now on I will stick with a name that everybody agrees on.

Best wishes,
"Bob" aka Kelly

Tofield Alberta Canada

Sorry about that Kelly. It's done and fixed. Thank you. Anyone else, please don't be shy!

Hugs Louise

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good job!

Australia is not capitalized.

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Quy. I fixed it!!!

Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great way to get everybody up there, Louise!!  The only thing I saw was that Cindy's last name is Woodson rather than Huggley as in www.cwhuggleybears.com.  Nice looking website you have there!!

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Sue Ann. I will fix it this minute!!!

Hugs Louise

Tofield Alberta Canada

Penny Poodles. I just remembered you my Dear. You have a Link. Sorry bout that.

Hugs Louise

Tofield Alberta Canada

Carolyn, Draffin bears is also added to our site. Thank you.

Hugs Louise

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Louise, I know I am late on this thread, can we please exchange links.:)

www.rufnutteddys.com

Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi Karen. I am so sorry I missed you. Your web site has been added to ours as a link and I am so not good at explaining how to do it but go to a posting called Networking, I need A Little Help under technical index and Kelly explained it beautifully. Hope this helps if not let me know. 2 heads are better than 1.

Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Louise and Garnet,

Many thanks for adding my site to your links page.
I will email my webmaster and get him  to add your site to my website.
As I have been away on holiday I missed this posting and have needed to catch up on what is going on.
Thanks again and have a great week.
:)
Bear hugs
Carolyn

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Louise,
Thanks for adding me to your links..I will add you this weekend when my 'webmaster' is home.
When you are next updating your links page...would you add a 'y' into my name. Thanks...no hurry.;)

Tofield Alberta Canada

Sorry Haley!!! Done Deal Hon!

Hugs Louise

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks Louise, much appreciated. bear_original

I will also link others, please give me your blessings. bear_original

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Louise...Can you add me?  USA -  Winney Bears and Friends by Loretta W. Rock

Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely Winney Hon!. I am so sorry sweetie,  I did not realize that you had a web site.!!!! Now I feel absolutely terrible!!!:(:(:( It is done my Dear Winney.

Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Louise,
Can I join the link swap too ?  I'll add you to my link page when I set it up this week if you want.  I think this is such a great idea.

Thanks

Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely Tammy. Like I said I knew I had missed people. Thank you for letting me know. I will do that right now Hon!

Hugs Louise

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

My web site is up...but only one page is done. I have been real slowwwww as I have been ill for about 2 months. So now...I must get into high gear . Thank's so much for adding me...Winney

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Winney, I didn't know you had been ill:(, hope you're feeling better soon, we've missed you!!

Can you tell us where we can have a sneak preview, I'm longing to see your bears!!

Board footer