Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

SawyerHand.jpgSawyerStand.jpgWell, I really have to confess that I think I may be been badly bitten by the mohair bug.  I made one a few weeks ago and now this is my latest.  I named him Sawyer.   I wanted to do something very different from my fur bears style. His is a center seam design, with hump on his back.   He is a bit comical, but I have grown attached to him.  Do you think anyone would buy him ?   Or is his face too odd ??

K Pawz Guest

OMG Tammy I am sure someone would buy him that face is to die for bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
Krista

BevsHuggables Bev's Huggables Plus
Leland, NC

Tammy, He is a darling!  :hug: Bev

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Tammy, he is just adorable!  bear_wub Yes, someone would buy him! He is different from your other bears, but that's certainly not a bad thing. I think having a couple of styles keeps the creativity flowing. Making what you love is where it's at! bear_thumb

It's tough, being bitten by the mohair bug. There's a fever that goes along with it that makes you want more and more mohair and need to cut out another pattern from it and then another... bear_wacko

Thanks for sharing him. bear_flower

Big hugs,
Debora

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

He is very sweet and I'm sure someone will buy him!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Tammy,

Yes, I think that face is too odd - no one will love it apart from me - you had better send Sawyer to me LOL I love him - he's just gorgeous.

I'm sure there'll be a long line of people who would want to be his mummy!
Danni

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Tammy he's got a beautiful face. bear_wub
I think Sawyer will soon get snapped up! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
You've always got Danni as a back up! bear_grin
:hug:
Sandi

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Tammy, he is cute!!! and I agree with Debora is nothing wrong in trying different styles. 
Hugs, Lynn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

You guys are the best.  You crack me up Danni bear_tongue  !  I'm glad someone likes this little character !  It is fun to try new things if nothing else.

sarahjane Brisbane

Tammy, Sawyer is gorgeous and has a very sweet face...how could anyone not love him..  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

He's freaking DARLING, Tammy.  You go, mohair girl!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I LOVE HIM!!! His mohair is to die for. I just love dark backings on mohair.
You will probably be fighting off offers.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Tammy, I think there is nothing odd about his face at all...he is simply adorable in every way!

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Tammy he is a little darling! I like the new design. Since I am Lady Spencers mom...I can firmly say he will get a home! He's too cute! Since his bag is packed maybe he will come to North Carolina! Hope to see his auction!
JeannieB bear_original

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Tammy
He is just adorable and has the AWHHHHHHHHHH factor galore!!!!
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer