Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hello Everybody  bear_tongue

Don't faint but i have actually got FIVE MINUTES to pop in and say Hi to you all.

Mother-in-law is very poorly........she was first diagnosed as having Encephalitis, then a Stroke and now the docs (in their infinite wisdom) have settled on Vascular Dementia. We don't know if this will be their final diagnosis or not as we all feel confused, tired, sad and a bit fed up with hospital at the moment.
She also has a really nasty infectious bug (picked up in the hospital) and has been moved into isolation which means we all have to gown up in the most unattractive outfits everytime we enter the room - then peel it all off before venturing out of the room again.

Bear making is'nt an option at the moment and i really miss it................i took a quick peek at all your new bears and i have to say that they are ALL bloomin marvelous!!!!
bear_wub  :clap:  bear_wub  :clap:

I hope you are all well and happy................be back soon (fingers crossed)

PenPen  bear_tongue  :hug: 

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh PenPen,  bear_wub   hope those doctors get things sorted out and right soon  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  What a terrible time you all must be having. bear_cry   bear_cry Prayers and blessings coming your way!!  :pray:   :pray:  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Take care Penny! I hope that your Mother-in-law starts to get better quickly. How are you making out with your crazy neighbor?

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thinking of you Pen, big hugs your way :hug:  :hug:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

We miss you Penny - Take care. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Miss you Pen!!  I'm praying that things turn around quickly.  Get ready..... tons of hugs are comin' your  way...............
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Hugs to you Penny...anytime the word "hospital" is involved it's just isn't fun.

We miss you!!!

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Pen i hope she gets better soon  :hug:  :hug:
kEEP YOUR CHIN UP bear_thumb  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Aww Penny,

So good to see you again, I pray things will resolve for you all soon, and yes!  hospitals are the best place in the world to pick up an infection.  Sounds like the infection control department is not doing its job....sigh....so what else is new!

Hugs to you, love, and blessings and prayers to T's mom.  I truly hope she feels better soon.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey Penny... I'm sorry to hear you're all still stretched so thin and that your MIL is doing so poorly.  What a great heart you have, to be with her so solidly through it.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts...

Thanks for checking in.  I know you've been soundly missed!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  <--------- Thems for you Pen

and these are for your Mother-in-Law.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I hope evrything goes well for you all, take care Penny!

Hugs Jane. bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Soooooo good to hear from you, Penny - but sorry to hear the not-so-good news about your MIL.  I'm hoping for the best possible outcome.  We will welcome you back whenever you get a chance . . . you're missed so very much!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hugs and fingers crossed Pen.  It isn't the same around here without you.

I went to a memorial service for my sister and nephew with my mom yesterday( she did not include my brother-in-law...you know the story)  ANYWAY....when they were lighting candles and my sister and nephews names were spoken I got goosebumps on my right arm ONLY.  There was no one sitting next to me...I think it was my sister.

I often think of you and LUNA as she sits on my kitchen counter where I can see her everyday...and just how she arrived at th perfect time. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sarahjane Brisbane

Sending warm wishes to you and your family Penny...I hope your mother in Law improves soon... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

It's lovely to hear from you!!   Sorry it's under such worrying circumstances, I do hope Mum in Law makes a good recovery, such a fraught time for you and El Tel, my biggest HUGS and WARM THOUGHTS to all of you   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

BIG  :hug:  :hug: Penny! Hospitals are no fun!  I hope she gets better soon!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Send Terry our love, that means a big sloppy kiss. Thinking of you both... :hug:

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Penny,
I hope you Mother In Law improves, it's terrible to go to hospital for any reason and then to pick up an infection. That's bad news.
All my best to you and your family :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Cheers Susan

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Penny - that is terrible news, I really hope your MIL impoves soon, and you'll be back with us because we all miss you!    bear_flower

Danni

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Penny,
so Sorry to hear about your mother in laws ill health - I hope that some improvement comes soon
Please take care of yourself and El Tel whilst the doctors take care of her :hug:  :hug:
I am sending positive thoughts and lots of hugs to share out :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer