Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

HopeHand.jpgOh I have been having so much fun playing lately.  Afterall, isn't that what making bears is all about. 
I got my first piece of Alpaca and decided to try dying some pink .  This is the result.  I am really pleased with the pink color.  I used Dylon dye that I got at the fabric store.  It turned out exactly the color that it was supposed to. 

This is yet another new pattern and I decided to make her into an angel bear as it is a gift for someone.  Her name is Hope.  I think I may be making more from this pattern as I like how she shape etc.

Thanks for looking !
Big Bear Hugs !
Tammy

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Oh Tammy. Hope is truly wonderful, im in love  bear_wub . I really like your new pattern  bear_wub Can't wait to see more  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Krümelbärchen Kr
Hagen / Germany

Hope ist wonderful -I love to work with Alpaka too  bear_thumb

How tall is she ? I think Hope is wonderful guardian angel.
The color is wonderful. Yes, you should make some more Hope - the world need them  bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

It certainly is the prettiest colour!!!! Yummmmmm coconut ice!!!! bear_grin

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Tammy,
You know I agree...bears are all about fun and playing! Hope is just darling!! What are her wings made from?
Bear hugs,
JeannieB bear_original

Board footer