Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi, Everybody . . . I will be out of town for a few days, so don't anyone post anything until I get back!!! bear_grin bear_grin
Awww, guess that would be asking toooooo much from this board.  Am going to Austin with Paul to pick up his newly published book of poetry at the publishers, then he will be reading exerpts from it at the Poetry Society of Texas' Summer Conference.  Soooo . . . I will miss being here and chatting with you all, but it will be fun catching up when I get back.  Y'all take care!!  Big hugs,

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, what a wonderful reason for a vacation.  Congratulations are in order!

I hope you have a relaxing and terrific time.  We'll look forward to your return.

Enjoy!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Have a wonderful break Sue Ann! bear_cool

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Congrats to Paul....son or honey?  How fabulous

2 artists in the family.....what a lucky family!

Have a wonderful time, and come back safe and happy! :D

Dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Sue-Ann,
Have a great vacation with your hubby!
                      &
Big Congratulations for Paul's new book :D

Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh wow!  You must be so proud!

Have a fantastic time!  We will try not to post anything, but no promises LOL

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Hi, all . . . I'm back and just finished reading all the new posts!!  Whoa . . . I'm waaaaaaay behind.  Paul's (hubby) new poetry book has been beautifully printed and he did a super job with his reading.  Veeeerrry proud of the ol' man!!  I finished one bear and got the head stuffed on another, so I was able to accomplish a wee bit of bearwork.  Now I need to get started on posting . . . you ladies certainly have been a busy bunch!!  bear_grin bear_grin

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sue Ann, welcome back!  Where can we find out more about Paul's book, or check out a copy for ourselves?

Glad to hear it was well received, beautifully made, and that your trip was enjoyable.  We'll look forward to your catching-up-posts.

Australia

Oh Sue Ann, it didn't seem that long!!!!  Did you miss us?  We missed you!!

Is your hubby the romantic type, and write you poetry???  You must be such a proud wife....

Congratulate your hubby on our (The board's) behalf!
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sue Ann could we maybe Plllllllllllllllllllllease have a little sneaky pooooooooo at maybe just one of you hubby's poems!

Jane

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Sue Ann posted a gorgeous poem not sol ong ago that Paul wrote just for her....I'm sure she could be talked into reposting it. It was just SOOOO romantic!!!!
Welcome back Sue Ann...we missed you!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Thanks, girls, for the welcome back, and YES, YES . . . I missed you ALL!!!  Fortunately, there was a room with a couple of computers in it available for use by hotel guests and I was finally able to get online Saturday morning.  It took me 1 1/2 hours to read all the posts I'd missed!!!  People kept looking in and (in my imagination!) wondering why I was still there!! bear_grin bear_grin  Sooooo, when I returned last night, I was able to get back to posting fairly quickly.  Aaaaaahh,  now I know I'm truly addicted!  bear_grin 

Shelli, the publishers said Paul's book should be available at Amazon.com in 3-4 weeks.  I also hope to get it up soon on my website (along with Tex R Masaur) for purchase.  The title is "Looking for Love in the Telecom Corridor".

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Sue Ann Welcome Back!!!!! bear_laugh

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Sue Ann,
Glad you are back... The girls didn't listen too well.... lots of chatter while you were gone!!!
I must get catching up myself!!!
Hugs,
Daphne

Australia

Welcome back Daph!!  YOu were missed also!

Danni

Board footer