Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I just saw this!!!!  How amazing is that!  I assume that this is Quy's doing?  Oh, now I can't wait to list something!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I just noticed it too, Kim, and I think it is fantastic! I had actually fogotten that I still had two unsold bears listed - now I'm glad they didn't sell as they look good on there and I have NOTHING ready to list for some time - unless I think someone might want to buy the anime golly I just finished for the challenge - but I have to think of a name for her before I could list her!  bear_rolleyes
Bear hugs, Edie

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Hey,
I want to know more! I sell my bears and cats, but not on e-bay. Only if someone privately sends me a message or e-mails....can I have little pictures of my creations, too? Who do I ask?
JeannieB bear_original

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

JeannieB wrote:

Hey,
I want to know more! I sell my bears and cats, but not on e-bay. Only if someone privately sends me a message or e-mails....can I have little pictures of my creations, too? Who do I ask?
JeannieB bear_original

Post your creations to the Bears & Friends forum and they will automatically appear under your avatar until they are marked SOLD.

Quy bear_original

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you, Quy! This might get me out of the closet!
I haven't sold anything "publicly" before. bear_original
JeannieB bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

That's awesome - thanks Quy!

hugs,

Brenda

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Yeah thats right. More stuff to eat up my MB from my server. I have already had to up grade. TT is going to end up making it tooooooooo expensive to visit .AND DO'NT TELL ME TO GET ANOTHER SERVER ,I'm locked into this one till next July.
So here is the voice of someone who is not impressed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy(thumbs down)

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

matilda wrote:

Yeah thats right. More stuff to eat up my MB from my server. I have already had to up grade. TT is going to end up making it tooooooooo expensive to visit .AND DO'NT TELL ME TO GET ANOTHER SERVER ,I'm locked into this one till next July.
So here is the voice of someone who is not impressed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy(thumbs down)

Sorry I don't understand. These thumbnails are very small in file size. They should not have made a big difference. A setting can be added for you to toggle them on or off.

Quy bear_original

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia
bearlysane wrote:

Now, I see what Quy get's up to in the middle of the night and wee small hours of the morning!

Thank you Quy for all your hard work...you are truely appreciated! 
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Great big :hug:  :hug:
Sandi

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Thanks Quy!
You are such a fart smeller.... bear_thumb   OPPS! I mean a smart feller!!  bear_whistle   :crackup: 
Seriously... It looks great  bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

That is very awesome! Thanks Quy!! bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Is there possibly anything more that Quy can add !!!  How do you come up with all these wonderful new features Quy.  This really is wonderful , and it forced me to update my "SOLD" bears  bear_whistle

Thanks for all the cool stuff you do for us computer junkies  :crackup:

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

matilda wrote:

Yeah thats right. More stuff to eat up my MB from my server.

Here is a solution.

- Click on the Profile link in the colored menu bar.
- Click Display
- Uncheck "Show user avatars in posts."
- Click Submit

Quy bear_original

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

This is so cool!!  Instant advertising for hundreds to see..you couldn't ask for more.  Thanks Quy, this site continues to totally impress me!!!  bear_thumb

~Chrissi bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful - Isn't Quy just the best!!
Thanks so much for all the wonderful work you put into this fabulous site - much appreciated.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

I think it is a wonderful idea, and I am eternally grateful to these amazing computer people, like Quy, who can make it happen.  I love to be able to see such a quick reference to people's current work, and I am just a newie.  I have never tried to sell a bear, but it is on the agenda for future plans, and getting exposure like this can only help a newie.  Thank you again.  I am such a babe in the woods with computers.  My adviser is my 10 year old!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Quy, your are fantabulous!

Well done!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

I just noticed this today and it's great!

Thank you Quy for all your hard work...you are truely appreciated! 

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Neat idea Quy!   :clap:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Thank you
Quy

:clap:

sarahjane Brisbane

Great idea Quy....I don't know how you come up with all these wonderful ideas...  bear_original

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs Lisa

ps I will have to make another bear now!!!!!!!!!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original

WOW--THANKS, QUY--YOU RULE!!

:hug:

I saw the little thumbnails yesterday, got myself thoroughly lost (on TT yet!!) and figured that these thingies must be part of the banner package. But they're for all of us? Huzza!

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh what a brilliant idea, Quy your amazing  bear_grin

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Quy and all.... I just have to do a bit of bragging here, beacause with my own complete lack of computer skills, I simply NEVER get to show off anything computer related to my 13 year old son.... And though I certainly can't take the credit in any way, shape or form for the super cool techie stuff that we have here at Teddy Talk... My son was peering over my shoulder the other day and was just so totally impressed with the organization, layout and super cool technical "stuff"  we have here! 
He participates on several forums that are much more of the "plain vanilla" variety, and I am so proud that the forum I participate on is so much more fasinating!  So thanks to Quy, and to Intercal, and our Advisors for giving me that fleeting moment of computer superiority over my teenager!   :crackup:   Even if it's certainly not of my own doing!   bear_wub  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer