Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Sorry girls but i am at it again................

I've re-designed my website and have very very cleverly deleted all of your links details - i do apologise.

Could anyone and everyone who wants to be added to my links page please leave your URL details and any pic you wish me to use here.

I know that my page needed updating as some of you have different avatars and web addresses now but i did'nt intend to wipe the lot of you off  :doh:

If you wanna see the new site just click on the link under my avatar - i still need to do my available bears pages but the rest is done and dusted (i think).

What do you think of the new design site? Does it load OK? Can you see everything? If there are any problems please let me know and i'll go throw meself off a cliff.

Thanks,

Penny

panda.gif

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Lovely. It loads quickly too. Loved the little winking bear, very cheeky. I still have'nt done a new site but then I'm being lazy and not making bears.  bear_tongue I hope all the web changes have helped take your mind off greener issues. Good luck with it all!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

avata.jpgPenny your site is great. Love the winking bear, and the style you have chosen.

Please add me to your links. :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap: Love your site Pen!  Looks great!! bear_thumb

tracyavatarsm2.jpg

www.thimblebearyoriginals.com

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I really like it Pen, very professional! I already have you on my site so would love you to put me on yours. I am flat chat for the next few weeks but when I have a free week I want to update my links page too as it's a long time since I did. I recently went through and checked all the links on my page and there are a lot that don't exist anymore. Must be a few artists leaving the bear scene.
Anyways...I've got lotsa room for more TT friends now and we have a lot of new members since I last updated.
Heres' my banner link:

Jubbanner.jpg

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

If anyone wants to add my new banner to their site here it is.............and thank you  :hug:

newTTbanner.gif

And PLEASE add your details here as i want to incude as many of you as possible...........remember, you got to be in it to win it ha ha ha

:crackup:  :crackup:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap: Totally COOOOL new banner Penny!!  That's awesome! bear_thumb   I'll add it to my site next time I update things. 

:hug:
Tracy

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

I too have been working on my website. I hope that you all do not mind if I add all your links to my site too?
I will have mine available this afternoon.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Me Me Me!!!!   :hug:    You know I don't have a clue, so just do whatcha gotta!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

Board footer