Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Clare, love Gizmo's tooth! My parents have a Cairn terrier with a tooth like that. Dad calls him "snaggle-tooth". It does add character!

beary_clairey Luton

Thanks for all the info Chrissi, Meadow is a beautiful girl!!! My collie is also a shedder of gigantic proportions. I could brush him all day and he would still have more hair coming out. My groomer always remarks on it!!!

Clare, Gizmo is just a little sweetheart. I also have a little dog who thinks she's very brave until the big dogs comerunning and then she's on my lap - Safe with Mum!!!

LOL

Claire

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

photos-from-disk-001-242-WinCE.JPGtug-o-war-WinCE.JPGBuster-with-wine-WinCE.JPGtaking-a-nap-in-april-Small-WinCE.jpgSawyer-WinCE.JPGBaxter-WinCE.JPGPICT0003-Small-WinCE.JPGBuster-WinCE.jpgThis is the top dog, Buster then our new dog, Bear.  Next is my grand-dog, Baxter (Paige's dog).  Then my other grand-dog, Sawyer (Tracy's dog).  Baxter is trying to sleep with Buster in his bed.    Buster enjoying a glass of wine at dinner.   Buster and Bear playing tug-o-war.  Yep, these are my babies.  Oh, and my two other babies too, Tracy and Paige.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Here are my two Cavalier King Charles spaniel dogs. Chunky, who will be ten years old next month. Chunks went blind when he was five but he manages quite well although he's a little uncertain when he goes out for a walk. Lucy is six and a real bundle of fun. She loves to play and kisses Chunky many times throught the day. Chunky is Lucy's dad!
my_boy.jpg

CHUNKY

lucy-001-copy.jpg

LUCY

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Jane I adore Lucy.  She has a beauty spot!  my kira has a beauty spot in about the same place, its so cute!  just a quick question for when i want an indoor dog of my own...(i'm going to 'let' myself have one when i get better enough...trying to go to the pool!...incentive is a puppy which I need!)
anyhow...what are carvaliers like?  I've heard they are really good, but are they heaps of work?  coat...does it shed a lot....and do they snore and breathe heavily all the time...i've heard good and bad but i just adore their little faces and coat and ears...so cute!!

ps...and are they too heavy to sit on your lap if you have bad hips...probably...probably more suited to a chiauaua lol.

Australia
TamiL wrote:

I loved seeing everyones adorable fur babies .
Here is my favorite pics of Tiffani my 4yr old Westie.

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload2/tiff505.jpg

http://www.teddy-talk.com/upload2/tiffxmas01.jpg

Tami, i'm sad i have only just checked out this post, but boy your tiffani looks like my sisters Spike.  have a look
spike1.jpg2006_0907wisteria0095.jpg

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sarah! Cavaliers are the most gentle lovable little dogs. They don't have a bad bone in their bodies. They do snore but not all the time and yes they do shed, but a vaccum every day takes care of that. They are not heavy at all and are wonderful lap dogs or in Lucy's case a shoulder dog...She sits herself along side me and leans her head on my shoulder so that her head is tucked in tight by my neck.  bear_grin Great when it's cool but not too great on a warm day.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Angel-TB-and-friends-002.jpg

I have posted this picture before but here is Ziggy and Bubba. I wanted them to come and play too !!

ZiggyBubba001.jpg

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Jane
I love Lucy and Chumky. Sarah your question made me feel so happy! The one about if they snores or breath fast. I have been so worry about my Cocker Sapaniel snores and breathing and the Vet told me he was fine ( he is my first C.S. ) but, did not say anything about that, for what you just said, some do! I  feel better now! TT is for bears and so much more!!   All the babies on these pages are great!  Patty your "other babies" are beautiful!  Don't they get jealous of Lucy and Chunky?  My son used to complain a lot of my love for Misty, my little one that die almost two years ago after being my shadow for 15 years ( I miss her so ! )
Jodi your babies are always a joy to see pictures of. I can not take good pictures of my cats they are camera shy and very polite gives me their backss!
Thank you for sharing your babies.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Galdys bear_flower

Penn Valley, CA

Buster-kissing-Paige-Small.JPGHi Gladys,  Thank you, I think my babies (human ones) are gorgeous too.  But I'm just a little prejudgiced like every mom is.  Yes, my older daughter, Tracy was extremely jealous of Buster when I got him.  She ignored him for months.  Then she got her dog Sawyer and understood.  You notice how I had to include my "Grand-Dogs".  You know, you have to love them all equally.  Here's one of my favorite pics of my Paigie and Buster.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

How much fun is this !! Thanks every one for sharing !!! Keep going if you have more pictures !!!

Jodi Falk

Australia
doodlebears wrote:

Hi Sarah! Cavaliers are the most gentle lovable little dogs. They don't have a bad bone in their bodies. They do snore but not all the time and yes they do shed, but a vaccum every day takes care of that. They are not heavy at all and are wonderful lap dogs or in Lucy's case a shoulder dog...She sits herself along side me and leans her head on my shoulder so that her head is tucked in tight by my neck.  bear_grin Great when it's cool but not too great on a warm day.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Thanks Jane  bear_flower   A vacume every day!!!  Yikes.  funny coz at first I thought of you vacuming each dog lol.  dont laugh at me!  bear_grin
They sound so precious!  I'm also thinking of those mix breeds we have over here...they are called cavoodles, or spoodles.  Cavalier x poodle, and cocker spaniel x poodle.  only they grow a bit big I think...
xx sarah

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Great  :photo:  girls,

This is my Woody at my Mum's in the heat of summer ... never uses his bowl for a drink!

Fountain.jpg

In his basket at home with all his belongings.

Basket.jpg

For those who haven't seen him on my website here he is being a COOL DUDE!

Woodyglass.jpg

We just love him to pieces...spoilt rotten and rules the house.

Hugs,

Patty Posts: 36

3.JPG2.JPGThis is Mr Tips and Robin. Mr Tips is a Siamese and Robin is a tabby.

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

summer06.jpgHere is my Sissy and Zoe!  I just love all dogs! bear_wub  bear_wub  so much that my hubby said it wouldn't be a good idea for me to work at the animal shelter.  He said I couldn't bring them all home.....

Joan

Australia

sandi my dog does the same thing in the bird bath lol.  actually jumped up there before!!

macy1029 Posts: 24

I love all of the fur babies!!  Here are my kids.
Dana
HiThere.jpgmacyscreaming.jpgmacybaby.jpgnoellebaby.jpg

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

okay i have to add my two cents..i love pet pictures!  deb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Maz.jpgPlayma.jpgHere are my two Siberian Forest Cats. The orange one is Playma and the Brown one is Maz who is dancing for us.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

bostons_-_sm.jpg

OK....here is a pic on my machine of my Bostons who would love to play with Patty's Bostons, but I must advise you that they don't play very nicely with other dogs  :crackup: I'll have to take some pics of my new kittens.

Marion

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I love the pics!  as soon as Hubs takes pics I will post my 3 they are Doxies two are smooth red boys and one a long haired girl who is a show dog that we co-own.  our boys are fixed so no oops.  We will breed when she gets her champ points.

Penn Valley, CA

1418-nourse-buster-082-Small-2.jpgbad-to-the-bone-Small.jpg

OK....here is a pic on my machine of my Bostons who would love to play with Patty's Bostons, but I must advise you that they don't play very nicely with other dogs

Marion,  Your Bostons are GREAT!   You gotta love Bostons.  Buster's not too dog friendly either.  It takes him a while to warm up to other dogs.  But we love him!!

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Now this is the way to get my pet fix.

The boys have settled in nicely at their new home.
They told me that Zippy went inot hiding upon arrival and that Teddy found a nice warm lap to curly up in.
Silly Kitties.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I must confess that I'm not much of a cat person, mostly because of my allergies..... but you all have some GORGEOUS cats! Those Siberian Forest cats, Playma in particular, I just want to hug and squeeze and cuddle!! And sneeze and weeze and......

And don't think I'm evil or sick but Jodi... Ziggy's coat would make the most delicious bears!!! He is just marvelous!!! I often think the same thing about my dogs and do threaten to turn them into bears if they don't behave!! :crackup:

Gorgeous pets!!

Gladys, my terriers BOTH breath funny, snore, yelp, bark, whine and make all kinds of strange sounds in their sleep. As they get a little older it becomes a bit more infrequent but still happens. I remember our cocker spaniel doing the same thing. Loved to watch him dream once I knew that's all he was doing and everything was ok!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

tiffbd22.jpgHere is my sweetie pie, a westie named Tiffani, she is  4yrs old and my ray of sunshine!

Board footer