Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Tami she is gorgeous!!  we have westies in our my dog ads on tv.  she looks so much like my dog spike i put some photos up a few posts ago.

Daphne, isn't it funny when they dream!  spike has moved his legs before like he's running!  now i wonder what they dream about!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Thanks Daphne I feel so much better about Magic! I knew that dogs dream and make funny noises and moves but, what concerned me was the fast breathing sleep or awake. I think that I was worry, even after the vet told me he is fine but, you see is so much better, when somebody tells you theirs do that too! Thanks!
Guys I love all the pets in these pages! GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Ok here's some our pets..

First our border collie Ishmael
dHeadshotdec04.jpg

our cat Dargo
Dargo9.jpg

Ishmael skateboarding..he loves to do this..lol
dskateboardingpupsmaller.jpg

and here's Hamlet (one of 12 ferrets)
18thHAMLETWM.jpg

and Fidget
favfidget.jpg

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Hi Toby
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them bear_thumb  I know now a " little"  about the "spray" of  foam bear_rolleyes . We always had breeds that will not have that "problem" but, Magic, our Cocker Spaniel has bear_grin  I guess is in the hanging checks bear_grin
Your dogs are beautiful. Our German S. are big too . We have two girls and they are 115 and 125. DANGEROUS when they get playfull bear_grin
I am sorry about Willow. I did not know. It is very painful too lose a pet. The good thing about having "more" is that they keep you busy  and that helps after the lost of one.
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Board footer